This is the perfect spring/summer jumpsuit! I can feel jumpsuits soon becoming a wardrobe staple of mine, especially those that are as comfy and easy to wear as this one.
Jumpsuit - Boohoo // Shoes - New Look // Bag* - OASAP // Sunglasses - Primark
I picked it up for just £15 from Boohoo on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! Styled down with my white trainers which are always on my feet at the moment, it's the perfect day wear. All I need now is a summer tan..






I think jumpsuits are definitely going to be my go-to this summer. They're so easy and comfy. This one looks lovely on you : )
ReplyDeleteRhi xx
www.rinkydinkyrhi.com
Gorgeous jumpsuit, really suits you!
ReplyDeleteI have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:
* Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *
P.s. I'm currently hosting a giveaway to win a personalised phone case!
x
I love this jumpsuit on you & I like how you styled it :)
ReplyDeleteNicole | The Glam Surge
I love this jumpsuit, I've just bought one for the fist time and I think it's going to be perfect for summer!
ReplyDeletewww.jessicablu.com
I'm obsessed with jumpsuits too!! This looks gorgeous on you :) x
ReplyDeleteCaterina | www.caterinasosso.com
I never think to buy jumpsuits as I'm quite short and I feel as though they'd drown me, but this looks so nice and really suits you!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
I really love a good jumpsuit!
ReplyDeleteLauren x Huggled
You look gorgeous, what an amazing jumpsuit, it fits you really nicely too.
ReplyDeleteAlice | alicemaysnell
I am such a jumpsuit addict so I love this! It looks great on you.
ReplyDeleteSophie xxx
www.sopharsogood.com
The jumpsuit looks amazing, it has to be so comfy
ReplyDeleteVanessa x | www.springlilies.com
This jumpsuit is gorgeous! Such a lovely assemble for a spring day!
ReplyDeletea life of a charlotte
x
Oooh I recognise this place, it's one of my favourite running spots - so pretty there! You look amazing, love this jumpsuit on you and it looks great paired with the white trainers! xx
ReplyDeleteTash | natashatodd.co.uk