I know I'm a bit late to the party now, but today I'm reviewing the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Promade. I really have fallen in love with it since getting it last year and use it daily without fail - I couldn't help but feel it needed a blog post all of it's own!
Promade is the perfect brow product - super easy to apply, smudge-free and lasts allll day. My make-up routine isn't complete without it! It's totally worth the money you spend on it - I think this could easily last a year or longer with use every day, it's surprising how much a little goes! The shade I have is blonde, which is perfect for me, giving a real natural look. There's actually 11 shades online too, which is pretty impressive.
I've tried the Eylure brow pomade but I'm not sure if I like pomades because I find them not homogeneous. What do you use to apply this one by Anastasia? Maybe I just need to change the brush mm :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them. If you have any questions which have a quick answer then tweet me at @lucyc0le or send me an email!
I've never tried it, but heard so many great things about it. Need to try it out!
ReplyDeleteXX
Love, http://herrendezvous.com/
I use the promade every day - really easy to apply and will definitely be repurchasing it! :) x
ReplyDeleteLorna | Girl in Albion
i never tried the actual abh brow pomade, only the nyx one and i loved that so i would love to try the original one.
ReplyDelete❥
www.elenaisabelle.com
I use the Freedom brow pomade at the moment but this one sounds great too! X
ReplyDeleteKate// itskaterose.com
Interesting post! Have a lovely Day! 🌻🌻🌻🌷🌷🌷
ReplyDeleteI really want to try this! My brow products are running seriously low, so need to get my hands on something new!
ReplyDeleteMilly
mini-adventures.com
Wow! I really want to try this. Such a nice post. Love it.
ReplyDeleteApril of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com/
IG:@Aprilnunezzz
I've tried the Eylure brow pomade but I'm not sure if I like pomades because I find them not homogeneous. What do you use to apply this one by Anastasia? Maybe I just need to change the brush mm :)
ReplyDeleteCaterina | www.caterinasosso.com
I'm currently using the NYX tame and frame brow pomade and really enjoying it - I think this is what I need to pick up next!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
Nice post, thanks so much for this sharing!
ReplyDelete