
The lovely people at printiki offered to send me some prints of my choice a few weeks back. With all the sun this month, and Jamie and I finally booking this years holiday (if you have any recommendations for things to do in Gran Canaria, let me know!) I thought it was about time I got last years holiday adventures printed!
We stayed in Costa Dorada in Spain for two weeks and seeing all these photos made me so excited for our next adventure together. I opted for the old polaroid frame effect on the prints, so I can write along the bottom a line or two. These would be the perfect gift for a loved one, especially personalising it with your own message on prints like these - I might even treat Jamie to a couple for his birthday! If you're interested in getting your own, they're available here or you can check out their instagram for inspiration!
These prints are super cute and I love putting things like these in a scrapbook so I've got them as memories forever! X
ReplyDeleteKate// itskaterose.com
Printing out pictures is such a good idea! That way, even if something happens to your phone you already have them as a keepsake! x
ReplyDeletewww.natalieleanne.com
Your blog is so lovely, just found you via Bloglovin. I love the idea of printing photos like this, everything is all so based on social media these days, I dread the thought of losing all of my memories!
ReplyDeleteAlice | alicemaysnell
Ah these look so cute! I've been after something like this to pin onto my fairy lights xx
ReplyDeleteI keep meaning to print off some photos and this looks like a super cute way to do it!! I really must get round to it!
ReplyDeleteKate xx
themakeupartistschoice.com
Printiki prints are awesome, I loved the ones I got - these are such sweet photos too!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September