Easter is here and I was determined to get into the spirit and get an easter themed post out somehow! A couple of weeks back mum and I popped over to colchester for a bit of a shop and I picked up these new bath bomb goodies from the Lush easter range.
The first one I got was the Ups-A-Daisy. So pretty, I had to get it! This bath bomb releases rosewood, rose and orange oils along with a beautiful colour display and a lovely floral fragrance. This is the perfect bath bomb for Spring!
The second one I just had to pick up. A golden sparkly egg. Yup. Just photographing this left glitter absolutely everywhere, but boy is it worth it. Can it get any better I hear you ask? Yes it can, it smells of orange and chocolate. Basically the bath bomb of dreams.
Have you tried either of these? What bath bombs do you recommend?

I totally forgot I have the little Lush Easter carrots- can't wait to use them this weekend! :)
ReplyDeletewww.natalieleanne.com
I love the look of the golden egg, it's so pretty and i bet it's amazing in the bath! X
ReplyDeleteKate// itskaterose.com
The picture is so cute with the little chick in :D
ReplyDeleteI love Lush it's been way too long since I went in and the golden egg sounds wonderful!
Starlight & Stitches
I haven't tried either of these but they look so pretty, especially the golden egg! I picked up Lush's Chick 'n' Mix bath bomb which is amazing x
ReplyDeleteLorna | Girl in Albion
Oooh I love the Lush store in Colchester, I definitely did a lot of Christmas shopping in there haha! The Golden egg looks amazing!! xx
ReplyDeleteTash | natashatodd.co.uk
That Golden Egg looks lovely, who doesn't love a glitter filled bath?!xx
ReplyDeleteHannah | luxuryblush♡
The Golden Egg is super cool but I've started avoiding glittery bath bombs because it's a pain cleaning the bath afterwards lol :)
ReplyDeleteCaterina | www.caterinasosso.com
All these Easter posts make me want to eat so much chocolate!! I haven't seen the lush Easter range but love the look of the golden egg x
ReplyDeleteS x
SHELISES WORLD
You're going to be finding glitter everywhere for days after using the egg bathbomb haha!! Happy Easter :)
ReplyDeleteHannah x
hannahsophia.co.uk
*cries* I so wish I had a bath! Would love one!
ReplyDeleteErin || MakeErinOver