A few weeks ago in the sales I did something I massively regret. I walked past a pair of rose gold boots on sale for a tenner. Ten pounds. I'm still not quite sure why I did that. To help me deal with my stupidity and this mistake, I've decided to make a little booties wishlist. Unfortunately none are as cheap as a blooming tenner (yep, ten little pounds, still kicking myself) they are all just as stunning.
Wishlist: Boots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



So many great boots here, I love a good heeled ankle boot as well. I usually go for black ankle boots but I think this year I'd like a pair with more of an interesting heel!
ReplyDeleteJulia // The Sunday Mode
There are so many different styles to choose from right now!
DeleteOh my gosh the silver ones are dreaaaamy. They're all so quirky I love it!
ReplyDeleteThe Pale Tails
- Beckie x
tell me about it!!x
DeleteLove all of these!! The embroidery on the 9th pair is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThe Makeup Directory
I know right, I love the embroidery trend right now!xx
DeleteWere they from River Island!? I tried them on last Friday! They didn't fit properly but Jade got a pair. I love #1!
ReplyDeleteT x
Yeah they were!! I didn't try them on but I reckon I would've squeezed my feet in them regardless, £10 is such a steal!xx
DeleteThe velvet ones look stunning!
ReplyDelete-Maria
In 1997
I know right!xx
DeleteGreat wishlist
ReplyDeletewww.treschic.fashion
@mariajosegomezverdu
Thanks Maria :)
DeleteI love the metallic and velvet boots!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/
Me too!xx
Delete