The £20 bloggers lamp of dreams
Friday, 20 January 2017
Doing a post on a lamp is a bit of an odd one for me, but I couldn't help but feel like the blogosphere needed to know about this. Now, I can't take credit for finding this beauty - I actually saw another blogger, who I can't actually remember now which I'm kicking myself for, share this on instagram a few weeks ago. As soon as I saw it, the copper, marble goodness, and then the amazing pricetag - £20(!!!!!), I knew I had to go on a hunt for it. It's from Aldi, and to be honest, I didn't have much hope on finding it in my local store, but the blogger heavens were looking out for me, and there it was on the shelf - fate.
Now ladies, keep calm and head out to your local Aldi now and pick up this beauty ASAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


Aldi? Wow, wasn't expecting that, I can see why it's a blogger lamp
ReplyDeleteThe Quirky Queer
I know right!
DeleteI also wasn't expecting you to say Aldi! Ah it looks amazing! xx
ReplyDeleteIt's brilliant isn't it! Such a fab find!
DeleteI was eyeing this up in Aldi the other day. I quickly reminded myself that pretty much every side table in this house already has a lamp on it!
ReplyDeleteLindsey
www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com
Ah. damn it!!
DeleteAldi!? Yes, I am tracking this down! What a bargain.
ReplyDeleteT x
Amazing right?!
DeleteOh wow, I love it and was not expecting you to say Aldi!
ReplyDeletewww.wheresmylipstick.com
I know, such a strange shop for it to be from!
DeleteI was NOT expecting this to be from Aldi! I love it x
ReplyDeleteSick Chick Chic
I know! Amazing!
DeleteAw man I thought it was like a magic lamp that mimics sunlight in utter darkness which gives you perfect flawless photos but have to admit it is very pretty. Aldi are on the rise! Thanks for sharing haha xxx
ReplyDeleteALittleKiran | Bloglovin
Haha, I wish!!
DeleteThis is so nice! Love the base!
ReplyDeleteCaitlin, Beauty & Colour
I know, so Chic!xx
DeleteCopper and marble goodness! Ahahah love it, hope you had a lovely weekend x
ReplyDeletewww.diaryofanexpatgirl.com
I know! Thanks Alexandra, you too!xx
DeleteOh my goodness, that's gorgeous, especially for just £20! I'll have to try and hunt it down!
ReplyDeleteAlice / Alice Grace Beauty
x
I know right! Hope you find it!xx
DeleteThanks Katherine, me too!xx
ReplyDeleteOh my!! I love it so much! Gosh as if it's from Aldi!
ReplyDeleteBeckie xo // The Pale Tails
Absolutely a must in my office!! I love this lamp and the cute photo of you two! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Dominica from London, www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk xXx
ReplyDeleteHow stunning!!!! Aldi im in shock! Fingers crossed they have them in my local store!
ReplyDeleteJade
http://approachwithcoffee.co.uk/