This coat is one of my favourite things ever. I mentioned to mum before Christmas how much I loved the bright yellow rainmacs, she listened, and she delivered. It's one of those items I don't think I'd ever buy myself, but i don't know why because it's friggin beautiful!
Jamie took these snaps while we went on a dog walk over the winter break. The bright yellow looked so cool against all the dark reds and browns of winter. I'm still working out how to style this jacket - at the moment all I can think of is black and white colours and jeans, if you have any better suggestions, please let me know!






Love the colour and lovely photos!x
ReplyDeletehttp://www.angelicaannaa.com
Ah! This really makes me want a rain mac, the yellow looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte x
http://www.thegoodowl.co.uk/
Such a beautiful colour! I really want one now! I'm also loving the scarf :)
ReplyDeleteLizzie xx
www.lizziegines.co.uk
I really want to purchase a yellow rain coat - they definitely brighten up a dull, rainy day! xx
ReplyDeleteJessie | allthingsbeautiful-x
I love this whole look, it's so stunning! A yellow rain coat is perfect for this year, brightens up the day!
ReplyDeleteFix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
Blog Lovin' // Instagram
xx
You've successfully made a rain mac look cool! xx
ReplyDeleteLAURA | Laura Thinks About
So I really want a yellow rain mac and this one is cuuuute! What a great way to cheer yourself up on a dark, rainy day. :)
ReplyDeleteT x
Yasss I love this! Everything's so dreary at the moment, you need a lovely bright rain mac to make it better! �� x
ReplyDeleteColour looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
HER FASTEST FASHION
Yellow is a brave colour but it looks great on!
ReplyDeletewww.georginadoes.co.uk