Every girl is a sucker for shoes, and as much as I love a good pair of heels, I will always have a much bigger love for trainers. Comfort first. Asos is my go-to for shoes, with it's very often student discounts and super easy free delivery and returns service. Today, just to remind me of my very poor student financial status I've decided to make up a little wishlist to feast your eyes on.
I need to invest in another pair of converse - I think everyone needs a pair! I love the subtle shimmer in this black and white pair. My fifth pair of trainers on this wishlist have got to be my favourite - the copper toe is so cute! However, admittedly a bit too bold for me! Finally, this puma pair are the loveliest mint green shade which would be perfect for summer.


Ooo I love those grey nikes!
ReplyDeleteJodie @ Jodetopia x
I love four and six!!
ReplyDeletewww.ohsobecky.com
The subtle shimmer on the Converse is lovely. A pair of black and white Converse are already on my ASOS wishlist! x
ReplyDeleteLorna | Girl in Albion
Love the second pair! :)
ReplyDeleteloving all your picks! I've seen a lot of bloggers wearing those copper toed trainers!
ReplyDeleteHannah at WRITTEN BY HANNAH
I love asos trainers so much! They all seem to be so amazing! x
ReplyDeletehttp://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/
I'm obsessed with trainers! My all time faves are Adidas Gazelles, although I finally got myself a pair of Stan Smiths (a million years after everyone else) from ASOS and love them! x
ReplyDeleteJosie | Sick Chick Chic
I absolutely love these picks! MY favorites are the Nikes at the top row :)
ReplyDeleteI've been wearing a lot of trainers lately actually. So comfy when you have a lot of errands and running around to do. x Alona
gentleconfusion.blogspot.com