being an elf // night out with the ipswich girlies // drunk selfies
throwback to tenerife // ELF! // my girl
christmas is coming // memories // cutest slippers award
marc jacobs collection is growin // new years with my man // christmas meal
This time last week I moved back to uni after 4 amazing weeks at home. I feel so lucky to have such amazing friends and family around me which makes being away so hard. I can't wait to get this semester done so I can get back home again!
Aw I feel you! I'm back in uni now after a month at home and missing my home comforts! Looks like you've had a fab few weeks! xx
ReplyDeleteJessie | allthingsbeautiful-x
I know the feeling! I live at home for uni but of course lots of my friends and my boyfriend live away from home for uni, so I can't wait until the holidays again so I can spend loads of time with them! Looks like you had a lovely Christmas break :) xo
ReplyDeleteohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk
Your slippers are amazinggggg
ReplyDeleteLauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com
nice outfit! you have such a lovely blog!
ReplyDeletelifeisashoe