TOP, JEANS & NECKLACE - TOPSHOP // HEELS - OFFICE
You know something's wrong when the only reason you want to go out is to show off your new killer heels. Every Tuesday at uni is the on-campus club night. The music isn't great, the floors are sticky but it's the best place to be on a Tuesday. It's so bad that it's actually really quite brilliant. So, with my new years aim to really get stuck in at uni this year, last Tuesday I attended the oh so famous LCR, and all because I wanted to show off my shoes. They were comfy, up until about 3am when I realised my toes were cut and covered in blisters, thank you, alcohol. But would I endure this pain again? Of course I would, because they're killer heels.

You look amazing, love this outfit! Glad you're enjoying uni xx
ReplyDeleteohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk
You look great, I love the shoes!
ReplyDeleteLauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com
Lucy, your necklace looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeletex www.elizabethangelia.blogspot.com
Lovely outfit, looks very chic and smart.
ReplyDeletehttp://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk
Great OOTD. Would love it if you could check out my new winter ASOS lookbook!
ReplyDeleteKisses xo | From Aliona With Love
Duh these heels look absolutely fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLove, Kerstin
http://www.missgetaway.com/
Looks so gorgeous!! Love your outfit!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}
Love this look! Great outfit and blog x
ReplyDeleteKatie Loves ~ UK Fashion & Beauty Blog
Follow on Bloglovin’ ~ ‘Katie Loves’
Instagram ~ @katielovess
You look fab! :) The outfit is great and I would wear it the same way like you do! :)
ReplyDeleteXO Leni
http://www.theblondejourney.com/
wow. you look beautiful. i'm an all black outfit lover and yours is perfect.
ReplyDelete❥
loovelle.blogspot.com
Fab outfit! I'd kill for your figure! xx
ReplyDeleteGlossy Boutique
We have a similar night at my uni on a wednesday - so crappy that you just have to love it! You're right though, those shoes are most definitely worth the pain. They're so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBethany | Curly and Wordy
Those shoes are really gorgeous!! And your necklace makes everything even better <3
ReplyDeletexx
http://jkdawn.blogspot.kr/
Love the shoes :) I'm all about comfy but stylish footwear. Your entire outfit is so cute, I love glamming up something quite simple with accessories and heels xx
ReplyDeleteJasmine Talks Beauty