
Top - River Island // Jeans - Topshop // Trainers - Next
Goodbye nice blog photo backgrounds.. This is the first outfit post I've done since moving in at university despite being here 4 weeks already. This ravishing fire door is now going to be a regular on my blog!! A couple of weeks ago there was a student night in the city centre so I headed in and got this top along with a few other goodies at bargain prices! I love the mustardy colour and it's going to be such a staple peice in my wardrobe to dress up and down. Today I chose to dress is down with my beloved ripped jeans and slip on trainers.
I love the ripped jeans!
ReplyDeleteGood luck in uni :)
x Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com
Thank you!X
DeleteLove this outfit! I've been seeing a lot of this crossover shape in blouses at Topshop but I love this warm green colour - it's so perfect for autumn :) x
ReplyDeleteCharlotte's Road // Beauty, Fashion + Lifestyle
Thank you, me too!xx
DeleteI love the colour of the top
ReplyDeleteLauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com
Me too :) x
DeleteLove the jeans ! Been wanting a pair of black ripped skinny jeans for a long time now. They just never suit me <.<
ReplyDeleteMaria // www.phentastic.com | A Lifestyle Blog.
Aw haha, why not?!xx
DeleteThanks so much Jade :) x
ReplyDelete