
CAMI - DOROTHY PERKINS // SKIRT - TOPSHOP // CARDIGAN - H&M
That heartbreaking moment when you realise only one of the 20+ photos you took is in a decent enough focus. I really can't get the hang of my DSLR, despite using it to blog for a year or two now, I need my own personal photographer who not only knows about big chunky cameras but also takes good shots. Any takers? I will pay in cups of teas and cookies?
This is what I wore on Thursday for my first day back at sixth form. I wanted to look like I'd made an effort seeing as in a week or so I'll give up completely and be arriving in sweatpants every day. That's one thing I love about sixth form - you can wear trackies and leggings for the whole week and not give a sh*t! Anyway, I settled for a simple cami, cardi, skater skirt and my trusty converse.
your outfit is perfect! love the cardigan xx
ReplyDeleteratchetlia.blogspot.com
lol....cute outfit!
ReplyDeleteitsjustshalay.blogspot.com