The blogosphere has played it's tricks on me once again. This time, I'm lusting after a duster coat. I can tell they'd be the perfect transitional piece into Autumn, as a nice little cover up thats not quite a coat but warmer than a kimono. You can also see that I am certainly in a monochrome mood, and if it's not black and white it is extreme bright colour. What do you think of my picks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

These are some great coats! I love the first three you picked out.
ReplyDeleteMaria.
www.phentastic.com // Scandinavian Fashion Blog
Love this style of coat at the mo! 4 and 5 are so nice!
ReplyDeleteZandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog
i think #5 is my favourite and i know exactly what you mean - monochrome is my thangggg atm!
ReplyDeletelove katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡
Ooooh love these! I've just picked up one from New Look and love it! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://rachelnicole.co.uk/
Great post, cool coats xx
ReplyDeletehttp://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk/