
T-SHIRT - TOPSHOP // SKIRT - H&M // CONVERSE - OFFICE
I have a feeling this autumn/winter I am going to have a long. ridiculous obsession with leather skirts.. I loved my skort style one from h&m last year and when I found this one in London a few weeks back in h&m too I knew I needed it in my wardrobe! My next task is to get a quilted one! I made this look a little more grungy and paired my oversized denim jacket with it but stupidly didn't take any photos of that!
Love this! I already have quite a developed obsession with leather skirts (and anything leather look to be honest!) so I can see myself investing in a bunch too! H&M have a nice selection of them at the moment, I was spoilt for choice when I went out to get one last week haha.
ReplyDeleteLouise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk
I love this skirt! I think a quilted one would look great!
ReplyDeleteTiana x
Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk
Nice skirt, I should use mine more than I do!
ReplyDeletehennaxstreetstyle.blogspot.com
This is one of my favourite outfits! I've never been a fan of leather skirts but I may give it a go and I think a quilted one would look lovely! x
ReplyDeletelove your t-shirt! :D
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely lovely! Love that tee! x Laura
ReplyDeletestyleandsushi.blogspot.com
I lovvveee leather skirts, although I don't own one - I have wanted on for years though aha, think it may be time to invest!
ReplyDeleteThe Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
I really love your skirt :)
ReplyDeleteIf you'd like to, check my little blog:
littletasteofbeauty.blogspot.it