
I loooove this skirt. I have something with paisley/bandanna print for sure, and I love a-line fit skirts too right now. Big up ASOS with this skirt, I wore it this day and found a hole in it after just an hour or two in, and they sorted it out brilliantly for me and sent me a new one! I kindly recieved this bag from LYDC last week, and it's the ideal bag for popping out somewhere with it's multiple apartments and long strap! I also got sent some super adorable jewellery from a twitter friend a while back, this necklace being one of the pieces.
I love the skirt and the top so much :)
ReplyDeleteIf you'd like to, check my little blog:
littletasteofbeauty.blogspot.it
You look amazing! This skirt is really pretty!
ReplyDeleteNice blog, I follow you now :)
Johanna from ShoppingMeadow
Asos' customer service is pretty good, so glad you got a replacement as it's lovely! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteYou have a really lovely Blog. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow you back, Honey :)..
Greetings from Germany
www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com