Summer seems to well and truly gone here in the UK, the colder nights and rainy days have got me crawling the internet for my autumn/winter wardrobe. As much as I adore summer sun, there's something about winter, layering the clothing and snuggling up by the fire with a hot chocolate, it's hard to beat! This year I'm on the hunt for a new super cosy coat and this parka from River Island looks ideal. I'm also lusting for a duster coat at the moment for the transition into autumn while it's not quite warm enough for a coat and this monochrome number is ideal.
What are you most excited for this autumn/winter?

I love those boots and cardigan!
ReplyDeleteHannah Heartss x
I have those boots! I absolutely loved them as soon as I saw them so couldn't resist! they are really comfy and perfect for autumn! love the cardigan too. I really like slouched jumpers and cardigans in winter xx
ReplyDeleteMe too, I just got them haha! They are the ideal heel height too. xx
DeleteThat coat is so gorgeous! Love all the pieces :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post hun! I love A/W fashion, great picks! I find theres also loads more on TV once Autumn kicks in! I’ve been enjoying the X Factor and The Great British Bake Off! :-) xx
ReplyDeleteHelen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog
It's always great snuggling up in soft, oversize sweaters during the winter. Everything just gets so cozy (when you're not freezing your butt off waiting for the train.) That jacket looks super cozy!
ReplyDeleteThe Khaki Faux Fur coat is gorgeous, I love the baby pink Cardigan aswell!
ReplyDeleteGreat Post. I've just found your blog and it is beautiful. So Jealous.
Lots of Love, Katie x
www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk
great list and cute blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk
Most excited for hot choco, apple cider, and plaid! :)
ReplyDeleteBf Gf Does Blogging
That coat is utter perfection, and the dress is such a beaut too x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk
Love the coat but I don't want summer to end!
ReplyDeleteNew post on my blog it'll mean the world to me if you check it out :)
http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/
that coat is stunning!!!
ReplyDeletexx
Antonella :)
beautylove7694.blogspot.com
AWESOME!
ReplyDelete-- I want to live in L. A --