Jumpsuit - New Look // Heels - PrimarkI wore this to my best friends birthday party last Saturday. I found it in New Look a few weeks back and I couldn't resist it, costing just £23 which I thought was so reasonable! I am in love with the palm tree print this summer and the monochrome makes it so easy to wear. I went for bright red nails and I know if I could get away with it, I would totally wear bold red lips too. It's one of those pieces of clothing that doesn't need any accessorizing like a pretty necklace, it works perfectly alone. I also can't wait to style it down for a more day look too! What do you think?
Nice jumpsuit, love the pattern! x
ReplyDeletehttp://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the jumpsuit! Looking cute
ReplyDeleteI really like your jumpsuit and love the palm tree print! :)
ReplyDeleteMillie x
smudgesofthoughts
you look stunning, lovely outfit :)
ReplyDeletehttp://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de
This print is lovely!
ReplyDeleteTanya x
That is such a lovely jumpsuit! I have really similar colouring to you and when I want to do a red lip I tend to go for matte coral-red colours - it would really suit you!
ReplyDeleteHannah x
you look lovely!
ReplyDeleteGeorgina xxx
www.georginadoes.co.uk
Stunning dresses, beautiful detailing. Great post and I think your photos are fab!
ReplyDeleteDressy Tops UK