Shorts* - OASAP // Crop Top - ASOS // Sandals - Next
When I saw American Apparel bring in these sunflower shorts my heart sung with joy.. until I saw the price tag. But do not panic my friend, OASAP have them for just a fraction of the price! They are the cutest little shorts, perfect for summer, and I can't see how these are any different to AA's pair. I'm super excited to get a good wear out of these over the next few months.
All i wear at the moment is black and white but seriously tempted to get these shorts, they look so summery on you! http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi there^^, Your blog is so lovely! I really like the sunflower shorts, I almost bought the same ones on amazon, but then I had to wash the dishes and forgot about it! But you remembered me! Thanks :D Have a lovely day! xxx Sophia http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them. If you have any questions which have a quick answer then tweet me at @lucyc0le or send me an email!
I really want a pair of these shorts. I saw the AA ones too and nearly cried at the price! They look really cute with your crop top x
ReplyDeleteMapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle
really lovely shorts, american apparel is so pretty but so expensive so we all need the copy cats :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/
you look beautiful in this outfit :)
ReplyDeleteMikixx
pursuingadreamcalledlife.com
these shorts are amazing, i love the sunflower prints at the moment!
ReplyDeleteanna at styleskittle x
All i wear at the moment is black and white but seriously tempted to get these shorts, they look so summery on you!
ReplyDeletehttp://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/
love your outfit, the sunflower pattern look really cute :)
ReplyDeletehttp://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de
Hi there^^,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so lovely!
I really like the sunflower shorts, I almost bought the same ones on amazon, but then I had to wash the dishes and forgot about it! But you remembered me! Thanks :D
Have a lovely day!
xxx
Sophia
http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/
Love those shorts! Really suit you :) x
ReplyDeleteThe Belle Narrative - Enter my giveaway :)
These shorts are so darling on you! :) I have the skirt version and the print is to die for!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a lovely Tuesday!!xx
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Creme de la Chic
Love the shorts and sandals! :) x
ReplyDeleteUnder Blue Lights