When I wear this dress from Sugarhill Boutique, I feel like I should be having a picnic in a big field of flowers somewhere. I love the off the shoulder style of dresses, although I definitely could have done with ironing this first! I'm still debating over this peachy colour on me, I feel like it doesn't quite suite my skin tone, but it is gorgeous nonetheless.
In other news, on Friday I finally got the call I'd been waiting for for almost a year now! After endless failed interviews, I've finally bagged myself a job! I am so happy to finally be earning money for myself and hopefully it'll help my confidence grow too!

Lovely dress, you look so summery :o) Xx
ReplyDeleteMakeup by Candlelight
What a pretty outfit!! You look so lovely. Congratulations on the job also! I'm looking for one myself so I know just how hard it is to get one!
ReplyDeleteThe Sunday Chapter x
The dress is gorgeous! Congratulations on your job too. I have been trying for ages to get one but there are none around where I live at the moment :( x
ReplyDeleteMapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle
Looks lovely :)
ReplyDeleteJo
www.beautyfashionlifestyleaffordable.blogspot.com