Crop Top* - OASAP // Jeans - Topshop // Sandals - New Look
Every girl needs a pair of white jeans in their life this summer. They're ridiculously risky but I just love them. I really like the simplicity and monochrome of this look, but I'm looking forward to styling these jeans with some more bold colours! How would you style white jeans?

Love your style, so effortless!
ReplyDeleteThe Rich Wallflower
I was in Topshop yesterday and wanted to buy the White Joni's but chickened out! I think they look so lovely but don't know if I could pull them off. Love your top with them x
ReplyDeleteMapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle
Lovely outfit, I really need to get myself some white jeans! Like you said, they're perfect for summer :)
ReplyDeleteMillie x
smudgesofthoughts
Love your shirt!
ReplyDeletexx,
felishmichelle.blogspot.com
Such a lovely outfit! I love the jeans, but I don't know if I personally would be able to pull them off!
ReplyDeletesammy xx