Extremely sorry for the picture-heavy post, I'm just eager to show you guys everything! On Saturday, I finally celebrated my 17th birthday with all of my bestest girlfriends..
ME: Dress - H&M // Heels - Primark || ALICE: Playsuit & Necklace - Primark // Heels - TopshopOf course, an OOTN was necessary! I was hoping to find a dress a bit more dressy, rather than one as casual as this skater dress, but I'm still super happy with this, which I got in Westfield a few weeks back. The print and colour is perfect for summer! Alice was also super impressed with her bargain playsuit from Primark so I feel it's necessary to brag about it in this post! Only £8!
My mums friend also made me some stunning cupcakes, which are just too pretty to eat! They seemed to go down a treat though, so much easier than a big birthday cake! If you're interested in her company you can find her facebook here and take a look at all the other amazing designs she does!
Finally some photos of all my amazing friends, aren't they all gorgeous?! I feel super lucky to have such brilliant people in my life!





You look amazing and so does those cupcakes - seems like you had a great time! :o) Xx
ReplyDeleteMakeup by Candlelight
Happy birthday even if I'm late :)
ReplyDeleteMikixx
pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com
you look so cute happy birthday <3
ReplyDeletewww.sorathhmajid1.blogspot.com
love your dress!x
ReplyDeleteloveand-haute.blogspot.co.uk
happy birthday!!! Now you can drive! :D also you need to remember to change the age on your bio at the top right of your blog now ;) x
ReplyDelete