Last Friday (23rd) was my 17th Birthday and I got a few bits which I thought I'd share with you all. As I grow older I find I end up asking for money a lot more which of course unfortunately means less unwrapping (boo!). There's always that bit of excitement and mystery with unwrapping presents! Anyway, seeing as it was my 17th my main present was driving lessons, I even had one on the day, and I didn't crash, which is a massive success in my eyes. I also got a few bits of clothing including a pretty blue cropped lace top and a gooorgeous pair of white joni jeans, and if you know me, you'll know I adore joni jeans, I practically live in them! I also got a few bits of underwear and pajamas but they weren't so pretty to photograph! I also got a beautiful pink purse from River Island after having enough of my old one and feeling like a change. As always, I got some more Barry M nail varnish to add to my ridiculous collection, I feel as if I may have to have some therapy for my addiction soon. And finally, I got two books and a the Catching Fire DVD. I don't tend to read much in my own time, but when on holiday I become a giant bookworm. My mum got me a John Green book after I enjoyed The Fault In Our Stars, as well as one by Sophie McKenzie, my all time favourite author. I'm not normally a film person but I became obsessed with The Hunger Games after loving the book trilogy I ended up seeing the first film in the cinemas twice I loved it so much!
Seeing as my birthday was slap bang in the middle of exam season, I am celebrating in a few weeks with a party with all my girlfriends, so I am VERY excited to get out and spend that money I got on a brand new pair of heels and new outfit, and maybe even some cheeky make-up too!

First of all, Happy Birthday even if i'm in late, second of all i'm a person who asks for money at her birthday too so don't worry you're normal ahhaha.
ReplyDeleteI love the pink purse and the top by the way :)
Michela xx
pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com
Hope you had a lovely birthdaaaaaaaay :) xx
ReplyDeleteLove the white jeans! I've read Paper Towns, it's great :)
ReplyDeleteHope you had a lovely birthday x
alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk
Love the clothing especially that Topshop top it's so cute!x
ReplyDeleteI always ask for money now too, otherwise I feel stressed out trying to think of things that people can gift to me! I love John Green's Fault In Our Stars so I'll definitely look into Paper Towns.
ReplyDeleteSarah xo | PolkaDotLemon
can't believe you are only 17 you look so much older, I guess it's because I'm 19 and look like I'm 15 xD looks like you got some really nice things though! I love catching fire! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/
Hope you had a great birthday! All these bits are so cute, I especially like the pink purse and them Barry M shades look so lovely :)
ReplyDeleteMillie x
smudgesofthoughts
great stuff you got :)
ReplyDeletea very happy (belated) birthday to you, lovely lady! xx
ReplyDeleteLove that purse! Hope you had a great birthday
ReplyDeletexx
Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog
Happy belated birthday! The topshop top looks super cute!
ReplyDeletexx Rena Kiss and Make Up
Happy belated birthday! It's my 17th in August so I'll be getting driving lessons as well! I love the hunger games and catching fire is an amazing film!
ReplyDeleteThe Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe
The blue lace crop top is cute! I still haven't seen Catching Fire.. oops haha x
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! :) P.S LOVE your bedding - where is it from?
ReplyDeletewww.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk