The warmer weather we've had recently has really got me into that summer mood, so I decided to do a cheeky wishlist. Playsuits are a summer staple, they're not too tight on the skin, comfortable and easy to style! My favourites from this list have to be 2 and 4. Number 2 is a print I have completely fallen for from Topshop, they also have it in a Joni Jeans version and I have a feeling I may have to purchase them soon! I really like how number 4 looks more like a skirt, it's a pretty print and I like the cutout on the back too.
What are your favourites?

I adore number 4! X
ReplyDeletehttp://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/
p.s; check out my international Topshop makeup giveaway!
I love all of these! I think I'd have to say 1 is my favourite, because I really like the colour, but I would wear all of these
ReplyDeleteLiz, 1415 | Style by 1415 x
I love no 5 - so pretty!
ReplyDeleteMademoiselle-Lala.com
Love the tropical prints would look so good by the beach <3
ReplyDeleteKKKIRANXOXO
xoxo
Hello lovely, I've just come across your blog and it's awesome - gorgeous prints! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post!
http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/
xoxoxox
Number 5 is my favourite for a hot day, looks so loose and comfy! I'm a sucker for a playsuit in the summer xx
ReplyDeleteAh these playsuits are gorgeous! Especially love number 2! x
ReplyDeletewww.hello-cat.blogspot.com
I'm a total playsuit addict, number 6 is adorable!
ReplyDeletethey're all amazing! Love the prints :)
ReplyDelete500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
x
#5 is so cute! Oasis has some lovely floral/tropical ones too. :)
ReplyDeleteTara x
the first playsuit looks lovely! xx
ReplyDeleteahaa I totally love 2 and 4 too! <3 can never go wrong with florals <3
ReplyDeleteWISH UPON A SMILE
i just adore every single one. playsuits are the so nice to wear in summer.
ReplyDeletexx
dornroeeschen.blogspot.com
They're all lovely, love number 5 though! X
ReplyDeleteaww second one is definitely my fav!
ReplyDeleteRaspberryKitsch
love the 2nd one!
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc.com
ps. take a peek at my £250+ beauty giveaway, if you fancy! click here.
love them all!!hey sweetie!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is one of my favorite!
I would love it if you could visit my blog and
check my outfits and style! Please follow me also
on my social networks if you want to keep in touch:)
Filakia (kisses in greek :))
Vicky
http://www.fashionrailways.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Railways/265825453534258
https://twitter.com/FRailways
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3980126
My favorite one would be the 5th but I love all that you have chosen. It's one of my favorite trends and i've been wearing them too much lately, haha. xx Mia
ReplyDeletewww.ssenescence.blogspot.com
I looove the second playsuit!!! I want a playsuit so badly this summer!
ReplyDeletehttp://glammed-upp.blogspot.com/
I love playsuits! I love the colours of number 3 :)
ReplyDeletehttp://princessjas.blogspot.co.uk
x