I feel half tom-boy half girly in this look and I love it. Sometimes I think it's nice to go a bit grungy and swap up your usual style. I am so in love with this skirt from H&M. I've got to be honest, it definitely is a bit small for me but I didn't have the strength to send it back as it was then sold out.. I've managed to get a few wears out of it! Also how cute is this rucksack satchel I got from Oasap?! It's got a vintage feel to it and I know I'll be reaching for it a lot in the Summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


Love your bag!
ReplyDeleteMichelaxx
pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com
Awesome outfit, love the skirt!
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
I love that skirt its gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteP.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway
You look fab, I love your jacket and skirt so much :0
ReplyDeletelove how laidback this look it, pretty as usual.
ReplyDeleteIssie xox
i love the bag so much; its the cutest thing!! your jacket is also so nice - oversized denim is my favourite. thing. ever.
ReplyDeletepinkdaisychains.blogspot.co.uk
That skirt is great! Loving your laid-back, tomboy look.
ReplyDeleteNic
www.salvageandstoneblog.com
I like the boyish and girly style as well:) I really like the skirt and jean jacket. Everything flows perfectly together.
ReplyDeleteLaila from Townhouse Palette ♥
so in love with your skirt <3
ReplyDeleteThe Frill Seeker
LOVE that leather skirt!
ReplyDeleteKatie Loves | UK Fashion & Beauty Blog
BlogLovin' : Katie Loves
I love the mixing of denim and leather together <3 xx
ReplyDeletewww.lurchhoundloves.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777