SKIRT - TOPSHOP // CROP - PRIMARK // CARDIGAN* - OASAP // SHOES - OFFICE
This look was inspired by the typical American girl look, I always wake up and look on my Instagram every morning to find at lease one person rocking a similar look and that little bit of jealousy hits me as I crave for England to have the beautiful, hot weather which allows me to wear this everyday. I love the simplicty of a crop, a high waisted skater skirt and a cardi for a bit of warmth for when the sun goes in. What do you think?

Cute outfit! I love how you have done your hair x
ReplyDeleteMapped Out
Lovely outfit, the cardigan looks so comfy! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://rachelnicole.co.uk/
Love how you wear converse with the outfit! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up
ReplyDeleteLove your cardigan and your hair :)
ReplyDeleteMichela| ALittleTasteOfHeaven |
Such a cute outfit! Love it :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk
That is hilarious because it is soooo true! Cute outfit though! ("
ReplyDelete~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com
Haha very true! There is just that idealistic outfit that everyone seems to wear (it's all over Pinterest too), but you look lovely! Gorgeous cardigan x
ReplyDeleteKathryn | effievanity
super cute casual style! love your card!
ReplyDeletexx
a possible fantasy
-----
if you follow me via bloglovin', please let me know so i can follow back. thank you ♥
I've been debating those high tops for a while, they really suit you!
ReplyDeleteShannon Rebecca | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
Very cute! Comfy and chic!
ReplyDelete