I adore these cute little shift dresses with the collar at the moment. They're easy to wear and I love the floral print of this one. My study leave starts at the end of next week and my exams begin the week later so I'm feeling pretty nervous at the moment and have my head down working hard! I'm really excited to finish my exams in June and hopefully spend some more time on my blog. I really want to get the photography right and at some point are hoping to get a domain, change up my design and (maybe) rename as lucycole.com/co.uk are taken, help me out guys?! Do you have any ideas for a blog name?
I LOVE THIS SONG. I completely agree with you about the dresses, they're so easy to throw on and so versatile, they can be dresses up or down and look super cute with a simple pair of shoes. Imogen www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them. If you have any questions which have a quick answer then tweet me at @lucyc0le or send me an email!
Very cute outfit! The shoes are amazing! I like your blog name now :) xx Rena Kiss and Make Up
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous dress :) I'm dying to change my blog design now too!
ReplyDeleteZandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog
You look very pretty ans sweet) Such a cute dress, nice find:)! Lovely snapshots as well!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time!
Aww this dress is so sweet, cute outfit :)
ReplyDeleteTiana x
www.the-romanticiser.blogspot.co.uk
aww what a cute dress! I love collars.
ReplyDeleteHannah | twoforjoy | xo
Love your flats :)
ReplyDeleteMichela xx
pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com
I LOVE THIS SONG. I completely agree with you about the dresses, they're so easy to throw on and so versatile, they can be dresses up or down and look super cute with a simple pair of shoes.
ReplyDeleteImogen
www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk
this is such a great dress.
ReplyDeletegood luck with your exams.
http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com
lovely outfit <3
ReplyDeletelondonandcoffee.blogspot.com