Our little guests we've had for 2 weeks // tonights read // ginger snaps and tea
ootd // favourite bikini // mike dignams park gig
mike dignam and i // cute new pants // ramsholt
crabbing with ali // hipsters doing their tie dye // too hip 4 u x x x
I've had an exciting and busy couple of weeks! I really feel as though I've made the most of this Summer holiday, I can't believe that it'll all be over in two weeks time and I'll be back in the classroom. I go on holiday soon and when I'm back I'll recieve my results, have a few days of either celebrating or drowning in my sorrows and be starting my first year of Sixth Form. I'm super excited to meet some new people (we're in a form with all the basketball players - definitely not complaining) and I'm really motivated to do well in my A Levels. I want to finish them in two years time being proud of myself. I just hope I feel like this when the work actually starts..




Cute snaps, love having a nose at posts like this!
ReplyDeleteImogen <3
www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.coluk
J'aime beaucoup tes photos instagram, elles inspirent la joie de vivre.
ReplyDeletexx http://wildlysweet.blogspot.fr
love instagram posts and company is always my favourite read haha
ReplyDeletealso, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!
katy x
GIVEAWAY
It looks like you have so much fun all the time! x
ReplyDeleteFab photo's, It looks like you've had a fun week! Those dogs are soo cute and i love the bikini! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
Check out my Michael Kors Giveaway here!
Looks like you've had a really fun time! Your guests are so cute!
ReplyDeleteBelle et Beaut | A Beauty and Lifestyle Blog
I love cavaliers, they're the cutest dogs :) can't beat a bit of tie dye xx
ReplyDeletefawnsandroses.blogspot.co.uk
Love that bikini - where's it from? X
ReplyDeleteLaura at http://rosesrooftop.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
It's from ASOS!!Xx
DeleteThose doggies are so sweet! Love the bikini and your ootd too :D Good look for your exams results and starting sixth form! It's a bit change from GCSE, but you get lots more freedom and it's great to do fewer subjects :D x
ReplyDeletejanesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you!!!xx
Delete