DUNGAREES - VINTAGE SHOP IN NOTTINGHAM //CROP TOP - PRIMARK // VANS - OFFICE
*Award for the most boring OOTD goes to me*. Yes, it's bland but I really wanted to show you these vintage dungarees I got in Nottingham a while back. I cut the legs a bit shorter and rolled up the bottoms and finally got round to styling them. I actually wore them the day before this with a white tight crop top, and I much prefer that look but I was far too lazy to photograph it. Anyway, I find dungarees to be the perfect outfit when you too lazy to try or if you're doing something that could get messy. The day before I wore them crabbing and this day I wore them to tie dye some tees! Check out my instagram to see how they turned out. Anyway, tomorrow my mum, dad and I are off to Ikea to buy myself the Alex 9 Drawer! It's pretty bad how excited I am about it - my room is miniscule so these drawers are defo needed. We're also hopefully going to pop into Lakeside for a bit of shopping, and then we'll be going out for tea!! One of my brothers will be at work and the other is currently partying out in Ibiza, so I can pretend I'm an only child for a day, haha!


I think this dungarees look great and not boring at all! You look cute;) Lovely snapshots as well!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time!
Alexandra
www.svetusvet.com
Thank you!! :)Xx
DeleteGotta love dungarees! I really need a plain denim pair x
ReplyDeleteMaria xx
thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk
dungarees are just the perfect lazy/casj outfit!
ReplyDeletealso, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!
katy x
GIVEAWAY
Love those dungarees! :)
ReplyDeletelove this look!
ReplyDeletexx
blueviolethearts.blogspot.com
Dungarees always make for a cute outfit! Enjoy ikea and lakeside, I loooove going there!
ReplyDeletewww.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk
Good old dungarees! They are such an easy outfit :D Love yours, you look great x
ReplyDeletejanesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk
Love this easy outfit, dungarees are so cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit - I love the dungarees - they are so cute!! :)
ReplyDeletewww.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk
J'aime bien!
ReplyDeletexx http://wildlysweet.blogspot.fr
Love this outfit, the dungarees are so cute! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
Check out my Michael Kors Giveaway here!
Amazing outfit!I need some dungarees asap! Your blog is so cool!
ReplyDelete(new outfit post on the blog!)
http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/
x
Aw thank you!xx
DeleteJust found your blog and followed :) great outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks so much! Now about to take a look at your blog :) Xx
Deletegreat look! you look awesome!
ReplyDeletekisses Violet
You are just the cutest thing!!
ReplyDeleteXo, Hannah
sweetsweetnoir.net
the dungarees may be simple but classic will always be chic love the topknot.
ReplyDelete