the ultimate brownie // very proud of this man - mike hough! // me and my boyf (i wish)
cheeeeeeky // pancake masterpiece // yes please

day at the park // homemade paella // me and mike hough, my favourite man

lemonade // mum made pavlova and i thought it was instagram worthy // trying to be healthy and made a smoothie
We seem to have a theme here... food. A lot of it.. Not much has happened this week, we've got two new little fluffy things in our family for two weeks as we're looking after my mums friends dogs while she's away. That's three cavalier king charles running around the place!! I made the most gorgeous brownies a few weeks ago and I'm still not sure whether to post a recipe on them? I don't know if it would be a good move seeing as this is a fashion and beauty blog after all, not a food one! Let me know what you think.


Beautiful pics Lucy!
ReplyDeleteWhat app do you use?
XXOXO!
www.walk-a-million-miles.com
Thanks! I use picfx :) xx
Deletefab photo's. All the food looks insane. The brownie looks sooo yummy! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks, they were!!Xx
DeleteThe food looks great - your mum's pavlova looks amazing! The brownie looks lush too! Great pictures! :)
ReplyDeletewww.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk
YES to posting a recipe on those brownies. They look insanely delicious. Emma.x
ReplyDeleteStyleMouth
Yum all the food looks so good! The brownie is just... wowwwwww :D x
ReplyDeletejanesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk
Oh my god those brownies look good! I would love to see the recipe :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk
CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!
love your food photos ♥
ReplyDeletethese photos are great, so much nice food! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk
All that foooood, yum! :)
ReplyDeletephotos are amazing! food.. mmm... yumiii :)))
ReplyDeletewww.msanjafashionista.blogspot.com