TOP - PRIMARK // JONI JEANS - TOPSHOP // SANDALS - NEXT
I feel like I haven't left the house in ages. A lot of my friends have been away so I haven't really met up with anyone and my mums been at work however next week is looking fairly busy so far - I have an interview for a job today (eeeek), going to Norwich with some friends on Tuesday for some shopping at a free gig in the park to see Mike Dignam (I saw him support Lawson on tour and he's ace!!) and on Wednesday my bestie and our mums are off for a bit of old school crabbing and a cheeky meal! I like to be busy and have things planned. It's a bit sad sitting inside all day on the one holiday where I don't have any school work to do and when the weathers so lovely!! It wont be long till I'm off on holiday though so I'm super excited about that - remember you can be one of my guest bloggers while I'm away, just read my post HERE.


Cute shirt! love the oversized look. looks great on you x
ReplyDeleteMaria xx
thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk
I love those jeans, they are amazing
ReplyDeleteI’ve given my blog a bit of a redesign, please come and check it out if you have a chance and let me know what you think!.
www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk
Helen
x
that is such a cute shirt!
ReplyDeleteLove these Primark shirts at the moment; they're so easy to wear! x
ReplyDeleteBright and Dandy
I love the Joni jeans, the outfit looks lovely x
ReplyDeleteAlavish.blogspot.co.uk
love the simplicity of this outfit, you look so chic!
ReplyDeletexx
blueviolethearts.blogspot.com