TEE & SCRUNCHIE - PRIMARK // BELT - DADS // SHORTS* - OASAP // SHOES - OFFICE
I feel so damn American in this outfit. I wanted one of these baseball style tee's for a while and found this beauty in Primark for £6 which is perfect considering I probably wont wear it next year. You could also get away with wearing it as an oversized tee/dress if you wore a black bodycon dress underneath because it is pretty long. I went for a more vintage vibe by adding my OASAP oversized shorts, my dads old belt and a scrunchie.These photo's were so hard to take, the sun was popping in and out every second and it just wasn't going right for me. Thankfully I found a few half-ok ones.


love your top!I'm been looking for one like that for a while xo
ReplyDeleteSilver Electrons
I absolutely love this outfit! You've captured the "dressed like a boy but still look like a girl" in the most fantastic way! I can't pull off dressing tomboyish :( You look wonderful X
ReplyDeleteJess | FXSHION
I love this outfit!! The shorts look amazing on you:) x Wieteke
ReplyDeleteLove the top, don´t think its something I could pull off but it really suits you! Love the vintage shorts and belt look.
ReplyDeleteImogen xxx
www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk
Love the big, baggy shorts look x
ReplyDeleteMaria xx
thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk
primark is so great for all the baseball/sports tops!
ReplyDeletealso, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out!
katy x
http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the oversized shorts! Very cool outfit
ReplyDeleteLoving this look! Perfect for festivals :)!
ReplyDeleteSophie xx
www.stitchesofstyle.blogspot.co.uk
Awesome outfit, LOVE the shoes!
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
such a cute outfit, you look amazing!
ReplyDeletexx
blueviolethearts.blogspot.com
love those shorts, they are so cool! perefct paired with that sports tee! xx
ReplyDeleteAlice Barton ♥ TheMowWay
Very Sports Chic. Looks like something I'd wear casually ;D
ReplyDeletefrom likkie,
thedippster.blogspot.com
love your shorts
ReplyDeleteVictoria Sanusi - Just Writing
This outfit is totally something a girl in America (where I live) would wear to school to support the sports teams on game day! You pulled it off well and it still looks chic! x
ReplyDeleteThe top and shorts look really nice together :)
ReplyDeletelove the top! xxx
ReplyDeletewww.msanjafashionista.blogspot.com
Such a cute outfit, love your shorts x
ReplyDeletegood outfit !;)
ReplyDeletexx
http://daraofficial.blogspot.com/
fab look, i love the american style top! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
love your shorts :D
ReplyDeleteI love your Outfit! Looks super cool!
ReplyDeleteANY XX
Love the outfit and chucks! You're very pretty in casual clothes.
ReplyDeleteShirt ♥.♥ xx Perfect. : ) Following you :D
ReplyDeletehttp://syxt.blogspot.se/