Win £50 to spend at ASOS
Friday, 12 July 2013
I love every single one of my followers but unfortunately I'm on a very tight student budget right now unable to treat any of you with giveaways like most bloggers do. However, I will always take up the opportunity to treat one of you with collaboration giveaways! Recently I was contacted by an agency, Total Media who offer Media Planning and they offered me to give you guys a evoucher for any store worth £50. Of course I chose ASOS, because let's be honest, who doesn't love ASOS?!
Total Media's Media Planning Service allows your business to grow and boosts your online status, and also provides specialists who can look after your brand awareness and customer engagement. If you wish to know more about what they offer head over here right now!
To get in the spirit of this giveaway, I've made a little ASOS wishlist to show you all the goodies you could buy if you win!!
To enter the giveaway simply fill in the form below, you only have to be a follower of my Bloglovin however there are a few other sneaky ways to get you a few more entries!! This giveaway will end on the 20th July.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good Luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Lovely giveaway, lovely blog!
ReplyDeleteEllie x
Thebeautycave99.blogspot.co.uk
Ah I would love to win this - there's quite a lot I want on ASOS at the moment!
ReplyDeleteMy twitter is @samgriffblog and my email is flinchalot@gmail.com
x
nice
ReplyDeletevisit my blog: http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/06/whatiwear-fashion-gathering-in-seoul.html
Awesome colab giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://alessadventures.blogspot.com
xx
Great giveaway, I loveee asos
ReplyDeletecath123ward@gmail.com
Daisie Petals
x
Ahhh this is so exciting! :) ASOS is definitely a place that I'd like a voucher for!
ReplyDeletespiderleglashes[AT]live[DOT]com
Spider Leg Lashes xo
This is amazing !! Mlee26.314@lgflmail.net
ReplyDeleteXx
Great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMy email is laurensibs@gmail.com
would LOVE to win this! My email is kristianavasarina@live.com :)
ReplyDeletewww.kristianavasarina.com
amazing giveaway lucy! x
ReplyDeletevelvet ghost| fashion blog ♥
love those sunnies!
ReplyDeletekaty x
http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.com/
Ooh, this is an awesome giveaway! Love your blog too :D
ReplyDeleteMilly
Mini Adventures
@whoismilly
this is a great giveaway!!!! I am totally coveting them jelly shoes!
ReplyDeletetwitter is @Tasha_Jasminee :) x
love asos! need some new clothes :)
ReplyDeletetwitter is @_MAGICST4RS
My blog is www.catsandvodka.blogspot.com
this is such an amazing giveaway... especially as asos is my favourite shop!
ReplyDeleteemail: jonimurrayxxx@gmail.com
twitter: berrycrumblexxx
Wow, such a great giveaway, I would love to win! :) I adore ASOS!
ReplyDeleteshevilkenevil1 at aol dot com
great giveaway lucy! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
rachel.nicole-x@hotmail.com
Great giveaway, I am loving the jelly shoes!
ReplyDeletetwitter: mintyessence
Mintyessence
Xx
great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteNaama A
nam12 [at] walla.co.il
tnx!
this is a great giveaway
ReplyDeletejoining!
fhenny
fhenny.ch@gmail.com
Ah this would be a dream prize... ASOS is my favourite place to shop, the variety is immense. My twitter is @makeup_magpie and my email is gemma@missmakeupmagpie.co.uk xxx
ReplyDeleteGemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie
ASOS is wonderful for me, accessory wise! I can always find a little something to tide me over until I get some more money!
ReplyDeleteMy email is jess.moore@live.co.uk and my twitter is @fxshion blog
Jess | FXSHION
Great give away! Who doesn't love ASOS?
ReplyDeleteCorinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
Thanks for the generous giveaway! xx
ReplyDeleteOh Dear;L I forgot to leave my email!
DeleteEmail: Jordannepalmer@aol.com
Sorry xx
jadepalmer9@aol.com x
ReplyDeleteThankyou for the giveaway!
Thank you! :)
ReplyDelete~Karina V
swordlily_girl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks, fab giveaway
ReplyDeleter.vernazza@hotmail.com
Ooo would love to win this
ReplyDeletetwitter - @lazy2lovely
Ooh, they have some lovely bits at the moment! *crosses fingers*
ReplyDeletemilkpetalblog(at)gmail.com
Hele x
What a lovely giveaway, really enjoying shopping with Asos at the moment too! :) xx
ReplyDeletehttp://wildlittlerose.blogspot.co.uk
Oh and twitter is @WildLRose :) x
DeleteThis is an amazing giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMy email is kateswardrobe0@gmail.com
& my twitter is @kateswardrobex
Kate x
this is an amazing giveaway! my email is x.sophie.louise@hotmail.com xx
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteAnna
anna_k67@yahoo.com
vaniav@sapo.pt
ReplyDeletemy twitter is @mirnahh
ReplyDeleteit's a lovely giveaway
xx
Thanks so much!!
ReplyDeleteMonica Meza
@wolvesonfire
monicamezaa@yahoo.com
Thnak you
ReplyDeleteclaredmj@gmail.com
stefychin88@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYour blog is gorgeous, I was so lucky to find it as you were having an incredible giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI would kill for that red dress.
http://kezeeahrose.blogspot.co.uk
keziahhrose@gmail.com
Thank you for a lovely giveaway. I need a new handbag so what better place to get one :)
ReplyDeletebiank_th@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! xo
ReplyDeleteEmail: sweetzzz95@hotmail.com
http://iamcnxo.blogspot.co.uk