DRESS & SHOES - TOPSHOP // BELT - PRIMARK // BAG - H&M
Everybody loves a little black dress right?! When I found this in the topshop sale there were no second thoughts. A simple, black, perfectly figure hugging dress which could be easily worn both in the day and night and only for £12. It's a lovely, comfortable material and perfect for those days where you just can't be bothered to make a lot of effort, like I was this day!
I don't have much planned this week other than a little pool party round mine with all my best friends on Wednesday. I need to get outside and soak up some sun!! Hope you all have a great week :)


You look lovely, love the outfit
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
pretty dress, and such a bargain! have fun at your pool party xxx
ReplyDeletemollyox.blogspot.com
Love how you've matched your studded bag with your studded shoes. :) Cute.
ReplyDeleteYour latest follower on Bloglovin' and GFC, Lauren x
http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk
Total accident!! Haha Thanks lovely xx
DeleteI looove LBDs! Love how you've styled them with studded accessories!
ReplyDeleteBeauty blog sale all products reduced by 50% or more including products from nars, MAC, armani, clinique and more. We seem to have the same taste in products so i hope you take a look! http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/massive-blog-sale-products-from-nars.html
This looks great! And for £12 you can't really go wrong : )
ReplyDeletexx
Really cute outfit, love the shoes! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://louabellex.blogspot.co.uk/
I love this outfit, your shoes
ReplyDeleteare amazing. :)
dearmisscoco.blogspot.de
Such a lovely dress x
ReplyDeleteMaria xx
thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk
I love your shoes! xx
ReplyDeleteJustine | BRIGHTON DREAM
Gorgeous outfit lovely! I have just replied to your comment on my blog about Nottingham Trent University! If you have any questions or want to know anything else then feel free to email me! Happy to help! :) xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love how lbd's can go from casual to über-sexy/fancy/etc. with just a few accessory changes!
ReplyDeletelove the dress, very simple but lovely x
ReplyDeleteLucy, for £12 that's a mega bargain. Looks lovely on you.
ReplyDeleteLucy x
I absolutely love your shoes! Lovely outfit x
ReplyDeletehttp://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/
Very pretty dress!love your bag too!:)
ReplyDeleteSo chic and effortless :) You're so pretty too.
ReplyDeleteRuth x
Enter my giveaway if you'd like :)
www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk
ah, i love your dress! such a classic piece!
ReplyDeletelindsey louise
hellomrrabbitblog.com
Lovely dress, such a nice outfit x
ReplyDeletecute outfit
ReplyDeleteEXitwonds.blogspot.co.uk