DRESS - RIVER ISLAND // WEDGES - H&M // HEADBAND - PRIMARK
Yesterday was my cousins wedding, and what a beautiful day it was for it too! The last wedding I went to was my Grandmas and Step-Grandads and I was probably around the age of three then so you can imagine I didn't really know what to expect! Nevertheless, I was really looking forward to dressing up and catching up with the family.
The ceremony took place in a small church in the a village near me, and it was actually where my parents got married and where my Grandad, who I never met, was buried, so it was a very special place and was lovely to visit it for the first time. We then went to the reception which had the most beautiful grounds! We had photos, drinks and a hog roast to eat. My all time favourite part had to be the vintage ice cream van which served free ice cream for most of the night, you can probably understand my excitement!! Overall I had an ace night, it's nice that now I'm all grown up me and my my family and I mix a lot better. Now I'm looking forward to two days in Nottingham this week for my brothers Graduation with them! Me and Harry can't go to the actual graduation as there is only two seats per family, so Mum and Dad are obviously going while Harry and I go shopping.. WIN! Do any of you reccomend any shops to check out? I really want to find some nice vintage clothing shops as I know they have some and I don't have any in Ipswich! Comment if you reccomend anywhere please!
Hope you all have a great week,
You look lovely, glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeletemy-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk
Aww so pretty! x
ReplyDeleteMaria xx
thesuckerforfashion.blogspot.dk
Such a lovely dress! Also love the headband it just looks so girly:) xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dress :) x
ReplyDeletewww.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk
You look lovely!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely visit Victoria centre, Clumber Street and Bridlesmith Gate while your here in Nottingham! That's where the majority of our shops are :) x
www.belleetbeaut.blogspot.co.uk
love your dress ♥
ReplyDeleteYou looked really pretty! Lovely choice for a wedding x
ReplyDeletetalkingpickles.blogspot.com
You look so lovely! x
ReplyDeletethelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl
lovely dress, it must have been a great wedding especially since the weather has been so good! xxxx
ReplyDeletemollyox.blogspot.com
Such a gorgeous dress, I really love your shoes too ^.^ I'm not familiar with Nottingham but I'm sure you'll stumble upon some shops somewhere :)
ReplyDeleteflawedfairytale fashion blog ^.^
Your dress is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHelen x
http://treasureeverymoment01.blogspot.co.uk/
Great dress! Sounds like a wonderful time! And the perfect weather for a wedding!! :)
ReplyDeletewww.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com
cute dress!
ReplyDeleteordainingserendipitiy
Your dress is gorgeous and so summery x
ReplyDeletehttp://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
What beautiful weather for a wedding! You look lovely :)
ReplyDeleteemmerliejay x
Awww Lucy you look lovely and such gorgeous weather for wedding - I get married next July and I'm hoping for a gorgeous day too!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth x
candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com
So sweet that it was held in a place so close to your family :) I love weddings. This is the perfect dress for a summer wedding-so pretty, I will always love a bit of lace!
ReplyDeleteOh and I go to uni in nottingham-it's a really nice city :) I would recommend the lace market for window shopping and the corner house for possibly every chain of eatery you can think of haha!
ReplyDeleteGlad the wedding was fun, you looked lovely! xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat wedding outfit, congrats to your cousin!
ReplyDeleteHi Lucy, you look gorgeous in this dress, perfect outfit for a wedding on a sunny day. I really like white for summer, but actually I almost never wear it because I'm more of a coloury-girl and always change my mind and go for a bright colour instead. Shame on my, should really stop doing that!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, I follow you now :)
Feel free to check out my blog, would really appreciate that as I recently started one.
Love,
Sofie
http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/
Wow! You look so beautiful! You definitely must be a model! :))
ReplyDeleteFollow? ;)
Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com
such a stunning outfit x
ReplyDeleteI saw u on lookbook yesterday, and im so glad to see u here :)
ReplyDeleteyour dress is so pretty, lovely outfit! enjoy nottingham too! :) xx
ReplyDeleteyou look so pretty! love your dress <3
ReplyDeletewww.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com
Cette tenue est très bien ! Belle journée
ReplyDeleteYou look super lovely, this is a gorgeous outfit! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely dress. You look so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://blckpearlstyle.blogspot.com/