BODYSUIT // DRESS // SKORT // HEELS // BAG
I'm loving the increase in Ebay Wishlists on the blogosphere at the moment! They're definitely my fave posts to read. I seem to have gone very Zara-ish with this one with the heels and skort. I hated these skorts at first but as expected they've grown on me. I love the print on the dress I've chosen, I can see it being perfect for the day time and it's just a really fun print. The bag is the perfect dupe for the much loved Celine one and finally the bodysuit it very similar to those on Missguided at the moment, I think they look gorgeous under some high waist shorts.

The dress is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
Oh I love the bodysuit, so amazing! And the skirt! xx
ReplyDeleteJustine | BRIGHTON DREAM
Love everything, the bodysuit is amazing and i still need a skort! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
The dress is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove your wishlist <3
ReplyDeleteI Love the bodysuit, too. you buy it?
ReplyDeletelove the bag! x
ReplyDeleteI wasn't fussed about the skorts to begin with either but I'm tempted to get a dupe off eBay!x
ReplyDeleteThat top has been on my watch list for so long, I may just have to buy it :) The skorts seem to be everywhere, too!
ReplyDeleteAggie
http://lawyerlives.blogspot.com
The bodysuit is amazing! xx
ReplyDeleteCharlotte| LongHairDontCare
the swimsuit is a must have!
ReplyDeleteMyra x
Alluring Style
I really like the dress. Just added it to my ebay watchlist! :)
ReplyDeleteJoelle
xx
FebruaryGirl.