
CROP TOP & JEANS - TOPSHOP // SHOES - NEXT
Urgh, I look at this photo and want to cry. How revolting. What's worse is that this was the best one taken - so you can only imagine how bad the other ones were. This was what I wore on Thursday night in Nottingham, we went for a meal in TGI Fridays, or as my parents call it - TIGF. It was a challenge trying to teach them that it's Thank God It's Friday therefore 'TGIF'. Anyway, I absolutely love this crop top mum got me for my birthday, it's coral - my favourite colour. It's just so pretty!! I couldn't be bothered to get too dressed up seeing as TGIF is a much more relaxed restaurant so opted for the Joni's and sandals.
This absolutely is not a bad picture at all! Love the high waisted trousers. And coral is such a beautiful colour on you!
ReplyDeleteHaha, hope your parents will get the name right from now on :)
Sofie x
http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/
What a pretty croptop! The colors looks lovely on you :)
ReplyDeleteI love the high waist jeans! So cute
ReplyDeleteYou look great hun. Very cute look ^_^
ReplyDeleteMaria xx
thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk
You look lovely!! And really happy, definitely not a bad picture! Hope you had a lovely time :)
ReplyDeleteJodie Marie | Ã la Jode
you look so gorge, leg envy ;)
ReplyDeletexx
blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk
I love your jeans! Such a nice colour and I love that they are quite high waisted! Just perfect xx
ReplyDeleteJustine | BRIGHTON DREAM
Lovely outfit! I'm Topshop obsessed at the moment!
ReplyDeleteTolu from FashinateMe x
Love the top! I'm obsessed with anything with lace detail on it and the colour is gorgeous. Lovely look x
ReplyDeleteKathryn
enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Looovvve Coral! So brave wearing skinnies and a crop to to TGI's, I always wants the Chocolate Fudge Cake but am always too full!
ReplyDeleteStevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
xxx
love your shoes! so pretty :)
ReplyDeletefrom Brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog
dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here
xoXo
You look great!
ReplyDeletesparkleousbeauty