DRESS - PRIMARK // SHOES - NEXT // BRACELET - TOPSHOPI wore this to my Schools Sports presentation evening - it's an event that happens every summer and is always a lot of fun. People are awarded for different sports, as well as there being an overall year Sports personality and an overall school one too. I play Netball, Football, Basketball and Rounders for school and this year I won Basketball so it was nice to leave with a certificate! After the evening I'm super excited to start Sixth Form at school because they run sports academies. I'm going to be joining the Netball and Football academies which involves free kit, a fitness regime and free physio etc. It's all very exciting! It will be nice to hopefully 'up' my standards in sport and fitness overall!
Nice dress! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look stunning as usual! Love the bright orange :)
ReplyDeleteSarah
morethanadored.blogspot.com
Oh wow, what an amazing dress. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look stunning. ;)
dearmisscoco.blogspot.de
Beautiful dress, I love the fade of colour and the orange is perfect for summer!! ^.^
ReplyDeleteflawedfairytale fashion blog ^.^
I adore the almost ombre effect of the dress. I think it looks really lovely!
ReplyDeleteKathryn x
enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Beautiful dress! And wow your very sporty, I couldn't play one of those sports let alone four lol.
ReplyDeleteMaybe Its Megan Leigh xx
Love this dress! I am heading to Westfields this week so will have to look out for some Primark bargains like this! Lovely outfit:) x
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty dress, it really suits your skin tone, love the summery flowyness of it too!
ReplyDeleteImogen <3
www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk
Looooove the ombre effect it has! So gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteMaria xx
thefashionsucker.blogspot.dk
The dress is so beautiful! it looks gorgeous on you!
ReplyDeleteI love this, so stunning!
ReplyDeleteJ'aime bien le jeu de transparence!
ReplyDelete♥ http://wildlysweet.blogspot.fr ♥
This is so pretty!! I can't believe its primark!
ReplyDeleteAims
Xoxo
http://littlelotusblossom28.blogspot.co.uk/
my friend has this dress so i definitely may have to borrow it! and well done, i play basketball as well so it's nice to see a fellow blogger plays!
ReplyDeletekaty x
http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/