
TOP* - OASAP // JEANS - TOPSHOP // SHOES - NEXT // BAG - ALIEXPRESS
Here is what I actually wore yesterday. The rain poured all day and I had to pop out to get a few things for the BBQ I had with the girls today. Although it was raining it was still fairly warm so I opted for the safety of my Joni Jeans. With them I wore this adorable blouse from OASAP. I love the cute cutout flowers and it's not so sheer that you have to wear something beneath it - I probably could have done with ironing it though, oops! I've finally pictured these shoes I got from Next aaaages ago! I really love these, although they're not the best for walking on rocky land or long distances. They're a suede like materal with a slight platform. I like to think they're a more feminine twist on the creepers trend.



joni jeans are my style saviours. I bought them in so many different denim washes I cant get enough. this is such a classic outfit. you can never go wrong with blue jeans and a white tee!
ReplyDeleteand yes i really dislike creepers, but flatforms i have warmed to alot! i find creepers too gothy and masculine, but you;re right, flatforms are their girly sister.
followed on bloglovin
Sophie| fashionslave.co.uk
Lovely outfit hun. You really rock those jeans. I always think light jeans are hard to pull off but you look fab. Love the blog too. x
ReplyDeleteHeroine In Heels
Loving the cut out detailing on this top :)
ReplyDeleteCharlie xx
See here for my latest fashion posts
Love the outfit! Especially the bag and the shoes (:
ReplyDeletexx
That top is gorgeous! And it looks great with those jeans too!
ReplyDeletehttp://belizabethselway.blogspot.co.uk
Love the cut out flower detailing on the top, soo nice! + I really like the Next flatform shoes!
ReplyDeletewww.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk
I love your top, the flower detail is so pretty! xx
ReplyDeleteYoulooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk
You lovely, the top is gorgeous love the flower cut out
ReplyDelete♥ Filthy Fashion ♥
That top is really pretty :)
ReplyDeletemollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com x
I love how simple this outfit is but it looks so lovely :)
ReplyDeletecute look, the top is so pretty! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
I love these jeans! I gotta visit Topshop soon! xx
ReplyDeleteJustine | BRIGHTON DREAM
The top is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteIn love with that top and the whole outfit is just gorgeous!xxx
ReplyDeletelove your top! ♥
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with this outfit! The shirt just completes the outfit.
ReplyDeletexx
I adore the shade of your jeans!
ReplyDeletehttp://modanoa.blogspot.com