DORK TEE, DRESS & EARRINGS - PRIMARK / DISCO PANTS - ASOS / NAIL VARNISH & BRUSH - BOOTS / PRIMER & CONCEALER - BOOTS
I'm back from my revision/activity weekend away and on to scheduling posts again! I had so much fun while away, we stayed in a gorgeous Tudor home spending Friday, Saturday and Sunday revising and doing all sorts of activities like Archery and Blinded Trails. Although I wouldn't recommend opening a loft hatch when you're in a very old, creepy and possible haunted house!! But now it's back to work, work, work. I managed to get my Geography coursework done last week and on Friday I did my much dreaded French speaking exam and got an A! I'm just grateful I don't have to do it again! As always, I will apologise again for the lack of posts.. If I want a future I better start revising!!
The majority of these things I bought when I went to Westfield to buy my Prom shoes, eee! I wish I could show you them because they're gorgeous, but like my dress, I'm keeping everything under wraps until the night! I've already featured the disco pants in two OOTD posts and the dork tee is scheduled for one soon! I know a lot of people don't like these tee's but I love them, and for £4 I couldn't resist. They're simple, stylish, comfy and a fraction of Topshops price. I struggled to take a photo where I did the maxi dress justice, at just £16 I knew I had to buy it for summer. I love maxi dresses because I think they're so elegant and beautiful to wear at night, but are just as good in the day. I carried on my Barry M obsession and bought 2 more gelly's and 1 textured varnish. The earrings were simply a bargain. I got the brush because I wanted a proper buffing brush to apply my foundation and currently this one is great! I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and seeing as the collection concealer was sold out, I thought I'd give this one a go. Finally, I bought the primer after seeing a few people buying various ones and deciding I should try some, review on this soon!!


That dress is beautiful! Would love to see an outfit post! :)
ReplyDeleteThe dress is so pretty
ReplyDeletefilthyfashi0n.blogspot.com/
I love all the primark tee's too! cute clothes :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://perksofstyle.blogspot.com
Cool clothes! Want them all!! ;) <3
ReplyDeleteClaudia
http://clauture.blogspot.com.es/
Cute, I love those nail polishes!
ReplyDeletehttp://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/
I love that dress! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk
I love how you've organized everything in this post. What a wicked outfit too.
ReplyDeleteI'm co-hosting a Topshop giveaway on my blog if you'd like to come by and check it out: http://goldandstudded.blogspot.ca/2013/03/topshop-giveaway.html <3
-Tara
That dress!! It looks like it's had a bath in awesomeness haha! So cool:D
ReplyDeleteMeant To Attend
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dress!
ReplyDelete♥
trinawears.blogspot.com | nyc style blog
great purchases, especially love the dress <3
ReplyDeleteamazing blog!
londonandcoffee.blogspot.com
Ohh, I wanted one of Primark's dork tees so badly when I spotted them in-store, but they didn't have my size, I was heartbroken! The maxi dress is gorgeous, too. Can't wait to see your prom outfit! xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a great haul, and Im a lover of the dork tee too!
ReplyDeleteI love your writing style, so great to read.
Would love to follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know with a comment and I always follow back.
Lots of love from London.
Love G xx
www.supercalafashionistic.com
Love everything here! Can't believe the t-shirt was only £4, bargain! The maxi dress looks gorgeous too xx
ReplyDeletethat dress is gorgeous(:
ReplyDeletehttp://raving-in-denim.blogspot.co.uk/
i'm buying one of those tees from primark now! happy that i'm not the only one who likes them!
ReplyDeletehttp://ssycophant.blogspot.co.uk/
xx
I love that dress! It's lovely and sunny today but still a bit chilly :(
ReplyDeleteTara
www.thestylerawr.com
xoxo
OMG love love love the dress! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://back2blac.blogspot.com/