Happy Valentines day! Clearly all of my Valentine cards and gifts have been lost in the post.. HA!
I always love shopping online but the price for having to return items always put me off, especially if you don't actually keep anything, you end up spending money on nothing! So when I saw boohoo had free returns along with free delivery I knew I had to sneak in a little order.. I also got 10% off!
First is a little moan.. Along with the items below, I also bought a bag, midi dress and flatforms. The bag was fine, the other two items I was really disappointed in. The midi dress, I could barely get on, and actually had to get some help off my mum (who found this highly amusing). It was difficult to get over my shoulders, and then over my breasticles. I by no means have broad shoulders nor the biggest boobs (I wish I did though!) and although I could have got a size 10, most of my tops and dresses are an 8. I honestly have no idea how even a size 6 would fit in it. Secondly, the flatforms were revolting. They were very small and far too wide. They looked nothing like the picture online which originally made me think they were perfect. Not happy Boohoo!!
Moaning over, lets get onto what I kept..
Jumper - £17.95 | Boots - £30 | Chain - £8 | Headband - £5
I loooove this headband. It certainly satisfied my studs and spikes obsession. I'm pretty sure something just like it was in Primark a while ago but I missed out. The chain is something I've been looking for, I've seen a lot of people pair one with a nice collar and I figured I could do the same with the jumper I bought and a cute collared blouse. It's not too thick or too long so hopefully I won't look like a wannabe gangster.
I saved the best till last. I cannot explain my excitement over these beauties. I've seen these everywhere online but haven't bought them due to the whole paying for returns thing. Luckily for me, they fitted. I love the heel, they're easy to dress up and down and go with pretty much every outfit. Although I need a lot more practice in walking in them, they are certainly going to be one of my favourite purchases this year.





Online shopping is very hit and miss at times x
ReplyDeleteI love the chain necklace
ReplyDeletehttp://filthyfashi0n.blogspot.co.uk/
I love the boots!
ReplyDeleteKatie xx
http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk
Oh sweetie really cute Blog!
ReplyDeleteI´m following I hope your follow me back!
xoxo
http://www.sakuranko.com
shame about the pieces you didn't like, but i love the shoes they are sooo pretty!! xxx
ReplyDeleteThe boots are gorgeous! Very tempted to treat myself to a pair! What are Boohoo's sizing's like with shoes? x
ReplyDeletebetweentodaytomorrow.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you! They definitely come up a bit smaller than normal xx
DeleteI want the gold chain, it's ace! X
ReplyDeletehttp://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/
The gold chain is nice I want it!
ReplyDeleteLove the ankle boots <3
http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion & Style
xoxo
love the boots! I brought a similar pair the other day :)
ReplyDeletewww.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk
xx
Love those boots and the gold chain is amazing (: x
ReplyDeletetalkingpickles.blogspot.com
Aw, I need a headband like this, I can never resist studs and spikes!
ReplyDeleteHello :) You blog so lovely♥ What do you think about following each other? :) Let me know:
ReplyDeleteallaboutjoann.blogspot.com
-JoAnn
I will certainly check out your blog now!Xx
DeleteSuch a shame me and boohoo dont get on coz you have some lovely buys,
ReplyDeleteI hve ordered things from there 3 times now and they have always gotten lost in the post. Gutted.
Lovely post tho!
Pipp xx
http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk
I love the knitted jumper. Looks so cosy.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tea-and-cocktails.blogspot.com
Love the idea of the spikey headband!
ReplyDeletehttp://nias-diary.blogspot.co.uk/
Oh my god the shoes! x
ReplyDeletethose boots :O
ReplyDeletegive me them now please? you live in Ipswich which is only like an hour away from me, wish we lived closer, we could share wardrobes!
Imogen <3
www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk
Really? That's so cool! Haha!Xx
Deleteahh those boots are so beeautiful! ive been wanting a pair but didnt know where to look! loving the chain and spike hairband :) xx
ReplyDeletethefrillseekers.blogspot.com
Looove those boots! I'd love to swap butttons if you're up for it? Let me know!
ReplyDeletewww.belleetbeaut.blogspot.com xxx
such perfect buys! :D
ReplyDeleteHi there! You have a lovely blog! I know what you mean about that style of boot. I just bought some last month because I kept seeing people all over the web rocking those babies! Oh man, I need a spiky headband like that!
ReplyDeletebethsquidly.com
Those boots!! I CAN'T! They're exactly what I've been looking for. So gorg. xx
ReplyDeleteLove those boots and the jumper! Shopping online can be so hit and miss, especially with places like boohoo, but at least you liked some of the things! :)
ReplyDeleteTasha xx
http://tashalaurencleary.blogspot.co.uk/
I really love your boots! I want some like them!
ReplyDelete- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
hey honey
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and I really love it!
You have such an amazing lay out and your posts are so interesting!
check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
I have also a GIVEAWAY where you can take part!
Kisses and hugs!
www.fashionrailways.com
omgosh im in love with everything! those boots are amazing argh really want a pair like that!
ReplyDeletehope you'll visit back
www.marylee31.blogspot.com
I'm loving boohoo at the moment, they have been doing some lovely dupes of more expensive highstreet items! I'd love to add that gold chain to my endless collar collection xo
ReplyDeleteI love the boots :) i need a gold chain really badly ...please tell me wear you got this gold chain ?
ReplyDeletehttp://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com
I Love boohoo but their sizing is terrible! Everything that I bought that was size 8 was absolutely huge :'( I love those boots though!
ReplyDeletehttp://skinthead.blogspot.com/
Those Boots!!! Love them!
ReplyDelete