Dress - ASOS // Sandals - New Look // Bag - Primark
I realise the holiday posts are dragging a bit now, especially because the sun is nowhere to be seen in the UK now, but I'm getting the last of them up on Sunday, before normal blog posts resume! It's been really handy to have a backlog of outfits I can share with you to keep my schedule of 2 posts a week up, especially while I'be been lumbered with endless work and jobs now I'm back at uni. I'm heading home this weekend so hoping to take full advantage of my bright bedroom and wonderful boyf, so I can get a bunch of photos taken to keep me going for a few weeks.
What are your plans for the weekend?
Lucy x






These pictures are gorgeous! I love the dress - it suits you so much xx
ReplyDeleteJessie | allthingsbeautiful-x
What a beautiful dress, the colour is absolutely stunning! xx
ReplyDeleteCoco Bella Blog
This colour looks amazing on you!!
ReplyDeletexo, Elisabeth
http://elisabethhayes.com
That orange dress is so cute, and perfect for the beach!
ReplyDeletehttp://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
This dress is gorgeous and the colour is stunning! It really is perfect for Summer xx
ReplyDeleteHannah | luxuryblush
Lovely dress - the colour is gorgeous and looks fab on you x
ReplyDeleteJenny | LuxeStyle
Orange is such an underrated colour - it's amazing! Looks so good with a tan too. I definitely need to get myself a load of photos taken as I am completely out of them now, but I'm not free this weekend so I dont quite know what I'm going to do haha. You look beaut as always xx
ReplyDeleteSophie | Sophar So Good
I love this dress so much, the colour really suits you as well - reading this post makes me miss summer so much already!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
I usually hate the colour orange, but you make it look so good girl!
ReplyDeleteNicole | The Glam Surge