I'm getting all halloweenyy! I don't feel too big on Halloween this year, I don't have any major plans to go out and celebrate, but that didn't stop me and J from heading to our nearest pumpkin patch in attempt to get into the Spirit of things.

Dress - Missguided via Asos // Jacket - Primark // Boots - Clarkes
You can probably tell from these photos, that despite the sun shining, storm Brian was not playing. Trying to look cute while the sun blinds you from one direction and the wind blows all your hair either into your face or blows it in a way to make you look bald, is not fun. Nonetheless, I was not letting Brian destroy my chances of those instagram shots.
It was such a fun day out for Jamie and I, something we'd never done before and something we'll do again. After getting all these shots we did actually pick our very own pumpkins and had our own pumpkin carving contest the next day - something I've never done before!!
In terms of Halloween celebrations, we don't have a lot planned - I think this weekend will be a weekend of cosying in bed watching the entirety of Stranger Things season 2 which sounds perfect to me. What do you have planned?







We don't have much planned for Halloween but I'm going to try and get us some pumpkins today to carve tonight for a bit of fun! xxx
ReplyDeletewww.natalieleanne.com
You look amazing girl! I love the dress!
ReplyDeleteFix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
Blog Lovin' // Instagram
xx
I love your outfit! I'm going pumpkin picking this weekend. I tried to go last weekend, but all the pumpkins were green and not orange, so I thought we'd retry this weekend haha xx
ReplyDeleteLauren - itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk
That outfit is perfect for a pumpkin patch! I love the fall vibes in these pictures.
ReplyDeletehttp://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
SO MANY PUMPKINS. Absolutely love that jacket gal. I also went to a pumpkin patch last weekend, Brian didn't make photos easy did he?! Looking gorgeous as always xxx
ReplyDeleteSophie | Sophar So Good
Aww these photos are so cute, loving the autumnal outfit too - would love to visit a pumpkin patch!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
This looks and sounds like such a fun day! You look beautiful, I'm jealous of the sunny weather you had!
ReplyDeleteSending light & love your way,
My Lovelier Days
Awww, I love these pics! Your dress is so cute and very appropriate for pumpkin picking. Loving the coordination!
ReplyDeleteT x
You look amazing! I wish pumpkin picking\carving was a thing in Italy, but unfortunately we barely see pumpkins in shop ahaha have a lovely week x
ReplyDeleteCaterina | caterinasosso.com
I need to watch Stranger Things too and love your jacket ❤️
ReplyDelete