One of the trends I've been absolutely loving lately, other than the whole embroided thing, is ruffles and frills. When they first hit the shops I was a bit sceptical, it is such a feminine trend, is it too feminine for me? Those thoughts didn't last long though - if you follow me on instagram you'll know that I caved pretty quickly and bought this super cute pink flute sleeve jumper.
Today I've put together some of my favourite picks of the style. I am so excited to see Spring in with all of the ruffles and frills. Have a shop if my top picks below..

I am literally obsessed with anything that has ruffles on at the moment! I picked up a gorgeous shirt from ASOS & a few tops from BooHoo recently & am so in love.
ReplyDeleteThat white Topshop blouse is to die for! <3 x
www.hello-cat.blogspot.com
They are everywhere, I love the trend so much. xx
DeleteLucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk
Adore that misguided top with the embroidery detail, so annoying that it's sold out! I'm not usually one for frills but these are all really lovely pieces.
ReplyDeleteKate || www.katerattley.com
Ahhh, hopefully it will come back in stock soon!xx
DeleteI love ruffles at the moment! I need to pick myself some up so this post has been super helpful!
ReplyDeleteDarriyan xo
www.darriyancateland.co.uk
Glad to hear it!xx
DeleteAh I really am loving the whole ruffle trend right now, it's so pretty and feminine xx
ReplyDeleteGemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie
I know right!xx
DeleteLoving the topshop blue ruffled blouse in the middle! xx
ReplyDeleteIt's sooo cute right?!
DeleteLove this, that lime green dress from Miss Selfridge is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
HER FASTEST FASHION
I know, it's such a lovely colour!xx
DeleteThat Sister Jane top is so cute!
ReplyDeletexx Sofia | SOFIAADOT
Tell me about it!!xx
DeleteSuch a lovely selection, I'm loving the ruffle trend too (and embroidery!!)
ReplyDeleteI keep trying to get the black Topshop dress but keep missing out on my size!
Starlight & Stitches
This is Fab!! I love it, I'm a huge fan of the frills that are now socially acceptable!!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the ruffles trend at the moment! It's so feminine and cute!
ReplyDeleteXoXo,
Tamara - LoveofMode.com
NYFW Vlog
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI haven't gotten on board with this trend yet - but I am loving all the frills!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September