A few weeks ago Jamie and I popped up to Earlham park, right next to Uni. It's such a beautiful place and ooooh my god, the dogs!! There were so many dogs!! I've made it a new tradition that every time J comes to visit we head up there for some outfit shots and to see all the cute bundle of fluffs running around.
Shirt - Zara // Coat - Primark // Jeans & Trainers - New Look
I am in love with this shirt I picked up from Zara in the sale in January. I've been after a plain white shirt for a while now but the little bug details on this were too adorable to say no to!! I paired it with my beloved ripped knee mom jeans and these new white trainers I picked up. I've had my eye on Stan Smiths for a while but I figured I'd save up and instead get these cheap beauties from New Look instead - I love them!








The shirt is gorgeous! X
ReplyDeleteLove, http://herrendezvous.com/
Thank you! I love it!xx
DeleteLovely shirt, the detail is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete* Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *
x
Thanks Helen!
DeleteI love the shirt! Great outfit! You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteDarriyan xx
www.darriyancateland.co.uk
Thank you so much!!x
DeleteI really love this outfit! You look lovely :)
ReplyDeleteHave a fab weekend
Ellie xxxx
www.eleanorgraceful.com
Thanks Ellie, you too!xx
DeleteI looove that shirt! It's so quirky!
ReplyDeleteBeckie xo // The Pale Tails
Thanks Beckie!xx
DeleteLove this outfit! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Eloise!xx
DeleteVery fitting for the scenery :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, I hadn't thought that before!
DeleteLove this bug shirt + the camel coat! Perfect!
ReplyDeleteChanel | Je M'appelle Chanel
Thanks Chanel :)
DeleteHow pretty is this shirt and your jeans are perfection!! Love them!! x
ReplyDeleteYiota
pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com
Thank you Yiota!!
DeleteI love love loved the detail !!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://arnellavanilla.com/
Thank you, me too!xx
Deletesuch a beautiful blouse
ReplyDeleteTheVogueWord
TheVogueWord
Thanks Vanessa!
DeleteI absolutely love shirts with quirky little designs so this looks perfect!! Great post :D
ReplyDeleteRachel | Beauty and the Bird
Thanks Rachel!xx
DeleteAh this is such a pretty outfit- Those mom jeans are perfect!
ReplyDeleteHolly x
The Twins' Wardrobe
Thanks Holly!xx
DeleteOoh love this shirt, its ideal for me as its got quite a subtle design on. Looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteAnnabel ♥
Mascara & Maltesers
Thanks Annabel x
DeleteSuch a lovely outfit - I have a pair of stan smiths and they're my favourite shoes, these dupes are really nice though!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
Thanks Lucy!! I definitely will be investing in a pair soon.. xx
DeleteThis shirt is so cute, I love your coat as well!
ReplyDeleteLauren Ashleigh xx
Thanks Lauren! It's a primark beauty!!
DeleteI really need to go to Zara more often as it is somewhere that I always forget about but then I always see people wearing some amazing things from there :) x
ReplyDeleteFor sure!!x
DeleteThis shirt is the cutest! Love it, and that looks like such a nice area! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Natalie - it is so pretty, we went again today!
DeleteZara do the best shirts!! Love this one :)
ReplyDeleteThe Makeup Directory
I need to buy some more!xx
DeleteLoving this shirt with this coat! Cute look!
ReplyDeletexx
Mademoiselle Coconath
http://mllecoconath.com
The little bugs are too cute to handle!
ReplyDeleteA Pair of Ones | Bloglovin
Love this whole look. I'm a little obsessed with rip mom jeans at the moment and that bug shirt is too cute. x
ReplyDeleteTiffany Tales | Lifestyle & Beauty
Amazing post!
ReplyDeleteLove your photos,
Kisses!!!
Mila
Blog: www.newoutfitfashionblog.blogspot.ba
Facebook:www.facebook.com/New-Outfit
Such a cute shirt, I love the print xx
ReplyDeleteI adore the shirt so much! Such a twist on an embodied shirt :)
ReplyDeletexx Lisa
lisaautumn.com
Girl this shirt is unbelievably cute - LOVE how you've styled it with the ripped jeans too, look so good on you!
ReplyDeleteHayley xo
www.frockmeimfamous.com
So stylish! Love your shirt!
ReplyDeletehttp://chicglamstyle.com
whole outfit is brilliant but the shirt I need like now :D
ReplyDeletegalantosfun
such a cute and laid back outfit. nothing beats jeans and a shirt for me...except all my jeans are black!
ReplyDeletekatie xx lacoconoire.com
That shirt is so cute! x
ReplyDeletehttp://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk
That shirt is beautiful and you look gorgeous!
ReplyDelete-Maria
IN1997
Nice and unique shirt, I must say that the background is also enhancing the beauty of your outfit. You are looking perfect!
ReplyDeleteWallis Discount
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete