

I bloody love a cosy night in, I'd pick it over a night out any day. Whether it's with my girlfriends, my boyfriend, or my little old self, there are certain things that are always a necessity. First up - takeway, obvs. A personal favourite of mine is Dominoes, but I'm happy with anything, as long as it's greasy af. Next is the comfort wear to handle the food baby you're sure to create. I love my Jack Wills Joggers as something cosy to pop on, along with a hoody and some fluffy socks. Now, what do you do on a cosy night in? Movies are always a must - I love a good chick flick but I recently watched The Revenant which surprised me by how much I enjoyed it! Failing that, a binge on a Netflix series is always a good idea - I recommend Breaking Bad or Stranger Things. If you're on your own, I love to have a bath with a Lush goody in it, watch some YouTube videos, listen to some chill music or read a book, all of which with a facemask on to help me feel pampered!
What are your essentials for a cosy night in?
*This is a sponsored post
I love a cosy night in too! I always have a pamper and snuggle up in my pjs haha. xx
ReplyDeleteJessie | allthingsbeautiful-x
Theres nothing better!!xx
DeleteA cosy night in is literally one of my favourite things to do. Put Netflix on and give me a blanket and some food and I'm set for the night!
ReplyDeleteJulia // The Sunday Mode
Tell me about it - so much better than a night out!xx
DeleteThese look like great essentials! I love a cosy night in :)
ReplyDeletemoremindfulyou.blogspot.com
Me too!xx
Delete"to handle the food baby you're sure to create" hahahahha this resonates with me on a whole new level. Have you ever tried Papa Johns? I prefer it so much more to Dominoes!! xxx
ReplyDeletewww.diaryofanexpatgirl.com
Hahaha! I have tried it once - I wasn't too fussed by it if I'm honest but my bf loves it!xx
DeleteThis actually sounds wonderful! I'm having a cosy night in & a take away with my whole family and I'm so excited - very tempted to take my pyjamas round to my nana's and it'll be perfect!
ReplyDeleteI always love movies & a cosy night in my bed, I'll have one at least once a week :)
Sarah xo
seethestars.co.uk
That sounds soooo lovely! Me too, I like to make sure I relax every night. xx
DeleteCan't go wrong with a pizza for a cosy night in! x
ReplyDeleteabbiedajoux
I know right!xx
DeleteI personally love pizza and binge-watching Scandal!! perfect night in! x
ReplyDeleteAriadna || RAWR BOWS
Oooh, what's Scandal?!xx
DeleteI love cosy nights in, I'd rather stay home than go out most times. I love to have ice cream and maybe some popcorn then binge watch Netflix shows or my favourite Turkish series called Kara Sevda. Each episode is 2.5 hours long but it's so worth it and it truly makes me happy. xx
ReplyDeletecocobellablog.com
Me too, nights out are overrated! Ooh, sounds lovely!Xx
DeleteI absolutely love nights in watching movies and having a takeaway (maybe a little too much haha) great post!
ReplyDeleteGabrielle Isabella x
Haha me too, thanks Gabrielle!xx
DeleteI love a cosy night in, my essentials are a LUSH bath, Netflix and some yummy food!
ReplyDeletewww.jessicablu.com
Sounds perfect!!xx
DeleteI would pick a cosy night in rather than a night out ALL THE TIME! I love being in bed watching films! Xx
ReplyDeletehttps://louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
Yeeees! Me too!xx
DeleteI'd choose cosy night in anytime! Haha, am I getting old? :D
ReplyDelete~ Jasmin N
// littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi
Totally not! I've always preferred a night in, and I'm a uni student!xx
DeleteLove nights in, they're the best!
ReplyDeleteCaitlin, Beauty & Colour
They are!!
DeleteI love doing this, I find it so fun and relaxing!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/
Me too, it's nice to wind down once in a while!
DeletePizza, wine, pj's and a good movie is all I need!!! x
ReplyDeleteYiota
PinkDaisyLoves
Sounds perfect!xx
DeleteJust seeing that photo already made me super comfy! My essentials are warm cup of tea, fuzzy socks, books/music & movies!
ReplyDeletexx
Kaylee 🌛ㅣJK's Dawn
Haha me too! Sounds perfect!xx
DeleteThat pizza has made me hungry now haha. I've been loving Person of Interest lately on Netflix, and there's 5 seasons so a lot to keep me going for many cosy nights in :)
ReplyDeleteHayley @ Tea Party Beauty
Haha sorry! Ooh, haven't heard of that, will have to have a look!xx
Deletebook+movies/youtube+pizza - perfect guilty pleasure and relax
ReplyDeleteLyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
yesss!
Deletelove doing this as well, breaking bad and stranger things are two of my faves!
ReplyDeletedanielle | avec danielle
Yess, they're amazing right?!
DeleteNothing beats a cosy night in! I'd rather do that than go out any night of the week :) x
ReplyDeletewww.hello-cat.blogspot.com
For sure!!
DeleteI love a cosy night in, you've made me crave Domino's so bad ahahah. Also, Stranger Things is SO. GOOD! So glad you love it too, I'm desperate for season 2 now! xo
ReplyDeleteHannah | ohhelloitshannah.co.uk
Wonderful post! You have a beautiful blog!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
www.recklessdiary.ru
Wonderful post!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful blog!
Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
www.recklessdiary.ru
Great post. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love stranger things, I blew through that show in 2 days (kind of embarrassing). Sad that it won't be back until October :(
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!!
http://rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca
I couldn't agree more with this post. I love cosy nights in!
ReplyDeleteLauren x Huggled
I have just finished reading After You by JoJo Moyes! x
ReplyDeletewww.atouchofgracebakes.blogspot.com
Yes, I totally agree! Snacks and Netflix always win out over a night out :)
ReplyDeleteAllie | www.lunavidablog.com