Having finished University late May, and officially moving out of Halls in June, I have had quite possibly the longest summer I've ever had. Yet, somehow it's also ended up being the busiest and most productive and rewarding summer too! I had a couple of weeks to rest before I jumped into my Summer Internship I had managed to bag back in May.
It was with the local council in the Waste Management Team, something I never knew could be so complex and so interesting! I worked for 12 weeks with the Service Development Team who do a lot of the communications, and made a waste prevention action pack for residents. I have learnt so much and surprisingly have quite enjoyed the 9-5 hours and routine!
Although the internship has taken up a big amount of my Summer, I've been sure to make the most of the weekends and I think Jamie and I have been out and about practically every single one - this could be partly due to the Pokemon hunting opportunities though haha, anyone else addicted?! Here's a few snaps of my best memories made this summer..
eating lots // last time partying in halls // running for a very special lady x
gymming lots // partying lots // andy murray-ing
working at latitude // attempting to skate // puppy walks at sunset
partying some more // wedding-ing // visiting the seaside
It was with the local council in the Waste Management Team, something I never knew could be so complex and so interesting! I worked for 12 weeks with the Service Development Team who do a lot of the communications, and made a waste prevention action pack for residents. I have learnt so much and surprisingly have quite enjoyed the 9-5 hours and routine!
Although the internship has taken up a big amount of my Summer, I've been sure to make the most of the weekends and I think Jamie and I have been out and about practically every single one - this could be partly due to the Pokemon hunting opportunities though haha, anyone else addicted?! Here's a few snaps of my best memories made this summer..
eating lots // last time partying in halls // running for a very special lady x
gymming lots // partying lots // andy murray-ing
working at latitude // attempting to skate // puppy walks at sunset
partying some more // wedding-ing // visiting the seaside
But my summer doesn't end there! Next week J and I are off to Spain for 2 weeks of pure relaxation after a busy summer of working. It'll be our first holiday together which I really can't wait for! After that it'll be back to Uni for me, ready to smash second year!

Thanks for sharing those photos, it looked like you've a really great time this summer! xo
ReplyDeleteDaniel x
The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez
New Post: Follow Daniel to Bangkok
Looks like you had a great summer :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
http://claresloves.blogspot.com/
Sounds like a busy and full of activity summer! Hope you had a great time!
ReplyDeletehttp://violettedaily.com/
Looks like you had a great summer. Gemma x
ReplyDeletewww.jacquardflower.uk
You must have had a great and busy summer! :)
ReplyDeleteTheNormcoreRebel
I hope you have an amazing time in Spain! I think I've finally got over my Pokemon addiction haha.
ReplyDeleteT xo
Looks like you had great summer.
ReplyDeleteNina
http://www.ninasstyleblog.com