I'm back from New York! I had such an amazing 4 days there with my family and can't wait to show you all my pictures and share my adventres with you! As the title hints, here are just a few photos from the first day. Despite still being on UK time and having flown for 7 hours, when we arrived and checked in we went straight to the rockafeller centre to see some views of our home for the next few days. The views of the Empire State Building and Central Park were amazing!
We then went back and sussed out the area, realising we were just one block from the iconic Times Square. With the hectic day catching up on us, we took a bite to eat and good old maccie d's (couldn't go to America without a takeaway right?!) and tucked ourselves up for another long day tomorrow.
That's so cool, can't wait to see more photos :)
ReplyDeletewww.hennaxsteetstyle.blogspot.com
I've been dying to visit NYC for such a long time!
ReplyDeleteThe photos are lovely :)
Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com
the pictures are wonderful! i want to go there so bad :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing, I want to visit NY so badly!
ReplyDeleteRebeka from Rebeka Taylor xx
Such pretty pictures - I'd love to visit New York!
ReplyDeleteLucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk
lovely pictures! i went to new york last year and it was amazing, glad you had a great time xx
ReplyDeletem0llylouise.blogspot.co.uk
Great photos, sounds like you had a fab time! :)
ReplyDeleteAnoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog
Great photos, you've made me want to go back sooo much.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte :D
www.happuonhorseback.co.uk