Day four was techically our last day as we travelled back late evening of day five. I woke up very ill this day but made a speedy recovery and we finished our travels with a trip to the iconic Central Park. We got a horse and carriage ride around which was pretty awesome, it was like in the movies!! After a day of more shopping and wandering we finished with what was the best meal of our time there - West Side Steak House. We all had the most delicious steaks leaving our bellies very happy. We popped back to Times Square to take some final photos, where I also took an awesome time-lapse video which you can see on my instagram!
New York really has been a once in a lifetime trip and I am so grateful to have been able to go. Hopefully I'll be able to visit again soon!
aaah New York is so pretty, love the skyscrapers! I've wanted to go there for so long! x
ReplyDeleteAriadna || RAWR BOWS
That first picture is absolutely breathtaking- I'd love to go to New York! So jealous :) x
ReplyDeleteLove With Fire Red
Great photos - I'd love to visit new york x
ReplyDeleteHeather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x
lovely photos! new york is definitely on my list of places to visit!
ReplyDeleteHannah at HNNHVNBLS