HAT, SKIRT & JACKET - ASOS // TOP - RIVER ISLAND // TRAINERS - NEXT I finally found a hat to fit my pea-shaped head!! Thank you Asos. Too bad it's approaching winter and I'll barely get any wear out of it now until next summer. This is the only outfit I managed to photograph while in NY which is really bad of me, but it is in the best location ever.. in front of the whole of the city! A NYC OUTFIT
Saturday, 26 September 2015
HAT, SKIRT & JACKET - ASOS // TOP - RIVER ISLAND // TRAINERS - NEXT I finally found a hat to fit my pea-shaped head!! Thank you Asos. Too bad it's approaching winter and I'll barely get any wear out of it now until next summer. This is the only outfit I managed to photograph while in NY which is really bad of me, but it is in the best location ever.. in front of the whole of the city!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
love denim skirts! looks great on you :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! :) xx
DeleteLove the skirt! I really like this outfit, so relaxed and easy! I wish I had went to NYC when it was warmer! x
ReplyDeleteTamz | www.throughneweyesx.com
Thank you! It was lovely and hot, I'd love to visit in winter, especially to see central park in the snow!xx
DeleteLove the button up skirt. xx
ReplyDeleteJulie
www.rainingcake.com
Thanks Julie x
DeleteI love this entire outfit! I love button up skirts (I've just bought one myself) and I love top as well :) also, how amazing is NYC? Hope you had a great time x
ReplyDeleteSam // Samantha Betteridge
Thank you!! It is pretty amazing!
DeleteStunning photos, what a view!
ReplyDeleteLove your button down skirt
http://whatrajwants.blogspot.co.uk
Tell me about it!! Thank you xx
DeleteI love that skirt - suits you so well! Enjoy NYC.
ReplyDeleteJess
myblogjessica.co.uk
Thank you! I had a great time.
Deletethank you :)
ReplyDeleteV jel you went to NYC! Hope you had the best time x
ReplyDeleteJosie | Sick Chick Chic