TOP - H&M // SKIRT - ASOS
This skirt has got to be my top summer purchase. I haven't taken it off since I bought it a month or two ago. Styling it with a basic white tee is my favourite along with my special necklace I got for my 18th and as always my MK watch. I also had my hair cut as it had started to get a bit too long and although this shorter style is still pretty brave for me, i'm tempted to go even shorter.. what do you think?

I've seen denim skirts being rocked everywhere lately, it's such a laid-back 70's piece. You're working it!
ReplyDeleteBarbie Sparkles | Beauty, +SizeFashion and Lifestyle Blog
You look so cute <3 Your face really does suit short hair it frames your face so well~
ReplyDeletexxx
She Will Be
You're beautiful! You really pull this casual look off well. Denim skirts just look so frumpy on me. I'd love a denim skater skirt, which I think would flatter my figure more as I have huge hips, but nowhere stocks this style. I guess the silhouette just isn't in fashion right now xx
ReplyDeleteLaura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle
I really love this outfit! So simply stylish!
ReplyDeleteKatya | The Beauty Harbour
I really love button up skirts like these and especially that it's denim! :)
ReplyDeletevvnightingale.com
love the skirt!!
ReplyDeletehttp://georgianicolaou.co.uk
i haven't liked a denim skirt in ages but yours is so cute. i actually think i have to try something like it.
ReplyDelete❤︎
loovelle.blogspot.com
Nice skirt, love it :) Kiss kiss from France, *-* Sand. *-*
ReplyDeletewww.taimemode-fashionblog.com
I love love love the way you styled it! I've been loving the 70's vibe this past summer ^^
ReplyDeletex Alona
gentleconfusion.blogspot.com
that skirt is perfection
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
I love the skirt, can definitely see why it's become such a staple for you. I have a similar one and I wear it ALL the time as well! I love your hair this length, but if your feeling you want it shorter, definitely go for it - I think it would look great!
ReplyDeleteThe Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog
Really love the denim skirt.
ReplyDeleteAlicia :)
http://bambidreaming.blogspot.co.uk
Ah such a nice skirt!!! x
ReplyDeletehttp://mellowusu.blogspot.co.uk/
cute skirt! loving this look!
ReplyDeletelifeisashoe
I have a similar skirt, and I love it!!
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style